Here's a bug - BUY A REAL SERVER, BLIZZARD

C_Narcissus

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's a bug - BUY A REAL SERVER, BLIZZARD

Alright, I know they have anti-muling quit-rejoin methods in place, but this is ridiculous. I had someone holding the game open, and it disconnected us both and erased the game. All in all, the loss was:

Ethereal HoZ 652 Defense
Ethereal Edge Silver Edged Axe
Vampire Gaze 8/6/17
Ravenlore (near perfect, except for 11% enemy fire res)
Arreats 6% LL 198% ED
+3 Poison/Bone Amulet
Shadow Killer Battle Cestus
+1 Shapeshifting GC w/ 17 life

THANKS BLIZZARD. GO SCREW YOURSELF.

Anyone else have this experience?

Frenzied Bovine

Diabloii.Net Member
Believe it or not, each realm is actually a cluster of servers. By the look of it, the server you were on crashed. Nothing you could have done.

But maybe you should say "code a real server, Blizzard!".

Man, that sucks.

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats why if you have someone holding the game open you have them pick the items up....why else would you want them there?

C_Narcissus

Diabloii.Net Member
tydon said:
Thats why if you have someone holding the game open you have them pick the items up....why else would you want them there?
Inventory problems - tis why I was muling with the other person to begin with :-/

Yeah I know it's a bunch of servers - that's how we all find the DClones and sell our Anni's on ebay, right?? :) Anyway, battlenet has decided to slowly make it up to me so I'm not in such a bad mood. Got another gaze and a homonculus already...

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
C_Narcissus said:
Inventory problems - tis why I was muling with the other person to begin with :-/

Yeah I know it's a bunch of servers - that's how we all find the DClones and sell our Anni's on ebay, right?? :) Anyway, battlenet has decided to slowly make it up to me so I'm not in such a bad mood. Got another gaze and a homonculus already...
I sure hope that comment about ebay was sarcastic, CAUSE IF IT WASNT......(shakes fist) :lol: