Herald of Zakarum for Tal Rasha's Armor

rally2247

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Zakarum for Tal Rasha's Armor

I'm just curious if it's worth it. Because yesterday I found the shield, and was thinking of trading it for Tal's Armor. ]

My question is if the Herald is worth more than just Tal's Armor or if it's a fair trade?

GenXCub

Diabloii.Net Member
On USWest hardcore, Herald is worth LESS than Tal's armor. HoZ is about equal to a skullders Ire, but you'd need to add something to it for a Tals armor.

There will be people who say they're equal, but it will take a LONG time to find a buyer that way. In general, HoZ has the same rarity, but less of a demand than Tals armor.

mamacheddar

Diabloii.Net Member
i doubt you can get tals armor for just a zak. it took me forever to get a tals armor, i found that most people wont even consider trading tals armor unless you have 290s.

mamacheddar said:
i doubt you can get tals armor for just a zak. it took me forever to get a tals armor, i found that most people wont even consider trading tals armor unless you have 290s.
afaik:hey man cant really talk about those charms on here heh
rpgforums dont support dupes/hacked items

just trying to help you out giving you the heads up

äger

Diabloii.Net Member
GenXCub said:
On USWest hardcore, Herald is worth LESS than Tal's armor. HoZ is about equal to a skullders Ire, but you'd need to add something to it for a Tals armor.

There will be people who say they're equal, but it will take a LONG time to find a buyer that way. In general, HoZ has the same rarity, but less of a demand than Tals armor.
To whom is HoZ worth the same as TR armor? And the rarity part? HoZ drops frequently from NM Meph.
Although, I give you that it's possible to find someone willing to trade, always is.
Heck, my friend got a Harlequin for a Nokozan amulet.