help

grasshopper

Diabloii.Net Member
help

hey i need help on my stats 4 my bvc

im useing 37x32020s

do i got all vit?

or liek how much ar i need with 32020s on or is all life good?

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
hey i need help on my stats 4 my bvc

im useing 37x32020s

do i got all vit?

or liek how much ar i need with 32020s on or is all life good?
have you even attempted to read the guyides that were provided to you in your previos threads?
The easiest way to figure things out for yourself is make your char on open and test.
with 37 3/20/20 you will have about 13k ar, you need 4x5 fhr/res scs tho. I suggest stacking light with 20/11's ,as well as some mana with 20/15+.
You can surely go all vita , but you will lose alot of flexibility and your barb will not be able to duel certain clasese efectively.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
We don't condone discussions of hacking or anything of that nature, so the second question is out.

For the first question, try reading the guides, as suggested. You get enough str to wear your gear, enough dex for weapon (max block if you're going with a shield), and everything else goes to vit.

-Hal

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
And I answered your simple question out of courtesy, along with suggesting you read some of the guides in the forum, as they answer the same question for you.

-Hal

marcello

Banned
You like trolling don't you?

They provided you with ~A GAGILLION GUIDES in the last thread you made? What is the problem? Read goddamnit?!?!!

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
I cxant find any giudes that why im posting
They would be in the thread labeled "Barbarian build guides + other useful information: CHECK HERE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS" - stickied at the top of the main barbarian forum, where this very post resides.

-Hal

De4dEyE

Diabloii.Net Member
Str: 100 base
Dex:200 base
Vit: All the rest

37 x 20/17's
Last Wish + Doom
Angelics
Steelrends
CoA
Fort
Gore Riders
Verdungos
BO Weapons on switch

GG?

Ce Olba

Banned
Str: 100 base
Dex:200 base
Vit: All the rest

37 x 20/17's
Last Wish + Doom
Angelics
Steelrends
CoA
Fort
Gore Riders
Verdungos
BO Weapons on switch

GG?
No.

You should know that you ALWAYS use 9*combat skillers for godly damage.

Now, for the SCs, get 10*str SCs for gozu base stats.

As for your itamz, where's your IK armor?

What about your switch? Do you not know that 2* CTA is gozu with it's +8 to bo?[/sarcasm]