Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
Help!

I know this may sound stupid, but i just changed my password the other day and forgot it :(
i did the password recovery thingy and they sent me an email
i did what your supposed to do, copy their email and send it back to them

now ive been waiting for 16 hours and they still haven't sent it back to me with my new password or am i being too impatient

has anyone had an experience with the password recovery
did it work?
please help me!

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
I've heard about that blizzard is kinda slow with their password delivery thing. Try to be patient.

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
I've heard about that blizzard is kinda slow with their password delivery thing. Try to be patient.
How slow is kinda slow? I'm getting kinda restless about my account...not alot of other things to do :D

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Have you tried requesting it again, and re-sending it? Also, you may want to make sure any email filters you have isn't accidently deleting any emails from Blizz.

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
Have you tried requesting it again, and re-sending it? Also, you may want to make sure any email filters you have isn't accidently deleting any emails from Blizz.
Well, my email filters definetely haven't deleting it because I received the first one. Maybe i should try requesting and re-sending. Thx for the advice, im just a little bit impatient :lol:

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
Thx Orphan! I re-requested the password recovery and for some reason, I got a completely different email, with instructions on how to get my password.

On the first request, I just got some weird email that didn't explain anything whatsoever. So I had to go to the Blizzard website to figure out how to get it to work.

On the second request, I got the "right" email and replied back to them and got my password! :)

I owe you one Orphan! :thumbsup:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Good to hear :thumbsup:

Out of interest sake, do you remember the email address that you sent the first one too (maybe by checking out your sent items)? Just PM me with it if you don't want to post it in here. It sounds a little dodgy (the email address, that is)

Also, what you may want to do, is change your password now (to be on the safe side). As long as it's something you remember of course :D

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
yelopen said:
Thx Orphan! I re-requested the password recovery and for some reason, I got a completely different email, with instructions on how to get my password.
I guess it was still in reply to your first email. Prepare to get a second one like that and please tell us if it actually happened.

Gorny

Banned
To the thread starter, I realize you are in a bit of a bind with your password issues, but do not... I repeat DO NOT, double post and triple post in a thread. This is spamming and can earn a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.