Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Sotel, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Sotel

Sotel IncGamers Member

Help

idk why, put while i play diablo2 exp., afte about 5-10 minutes the game exits the screen and goes to my desktop, but without exiting the game, and its starting to get real damn annoying.

2. Sotel

Sotel IncGamers Member

omg, i was just fighting duriel, and the damn thing exited the screen and now my char is dead. can anyone friggen help me

3. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

you may have downloaded an illegal third party program (hack, bot, etc) which contained a virus or trojan.

First get rid of that program, and then do a virus scan for ur comp.

Also, theres no bumping rule for these forums. You have an hour or so to edit a post.

4. Sotel

Sotel IncGamers Member

oh sorry didnt know, and i swear i havent downloaded any things and i did virus scans and i have nothing.

5. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Sounds like you have some program installed (not necessarily illegal) that is taking focus off Diablo. Programs that seem to do this often include chat programs, like yahoo messenger, or ICQ. You should probably check to see if you have any malware or adware.

6. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

I believe there was also an issue with some settings of various firewall/anti virus programs. If other suggestions don't work, it may be worth reading through your settings and any documentation you have for any of these protection programs.

Also, are you by any chance accidentally hitting the Windows key or Alt-Tab? That would do it too. There are programs you can get to temporarily disable these options or remap them to key configurations you're less likely to hit (like alt-plus sign)

7. Sotel

Sotel IncGamers Member

nah its not alt tab, and i know its not that little flag key because i personally ripped that key from my keyboard with a pencil.