• Poll closed .

Eff

Banned
help!!!

alright. i'm getting dominos. heres my menu:

buff. chicken: 6.00$

cheesy bread: 4.00$

cinna stix: 4.00$

im conflicting over whether i should spend mmore and gget some meat or just keep it at 12 with all bread.

GIR

Banned
Don't even mention Domino's.

Last time I ate there I got food poisoning. Was throwing up black stuff for days. Couldn't even leave my apartment.

GIR, what the hell did you have? I worked at Domino's for three months one summer and virtually lived on the stuff (you'd be amazed at how many pizzas don't get claimed or can't find anyone home upon delivery), never had a problem besides the fact that 3 months of steady Dominoization made me a wee bit sick of it.

GIR

Banned
DrunkCajun said:
GIR, what the hell did you have? I worked at Domino's for three months one summer and virtually lived on the stuff (you'd be amazed at how many pizzas don't get claimed or can't find anyone home upon delivery), never had a problem besides the fact that 3 months of steady Dominoization made me a wee bit sick of it.
It was that damn Double Melt pizza that they had out a while back. It's since been discontinued last I heard. I haven't verified that, since I have no intentions of having Domino's again anytime soon, but I can only hope it has been.

That was not a pleasant experience.

Eff

Banned
Mecal said:
so... you arent getting pizza?

naw, i make my own pies. dominos only makes a good hawain pizza, but homemade 9/10 is better than delivery.

i always tip at least 3, cause im a regular orderer and im always nervous about getting other peoples' body fluids in my food. 2 is fair game if you ask me, though, esepcailly for a $14 order

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
naw, i make my own pies. dominos only makes a good hawain pizza, but homemade 9/10 is better than delivery.

i always tip at least 3, cause im a regular orderer and im always nervous about getting other peoples' body fluids in my food. 2 is fair game if you ask me, though, esepcailly for a $14 order

I concur.

beeblebrox

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless you live in Buffalo the chicken isn't real Buffalo chicken.

if you ever want the real stuff go to either Duff's or the Anchor Bar... now!

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:

ohh ok, cuz i dont usually hear of ppl going to places like that, a pizza place in this case, and not ordering the pizza.
thats like "hey im going to the toy store... to get pens"

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
When it comes to wings and wing sauce, if not by store it goes by general area.

I know that we have our sauces made by local supermarkets, but im not sure exactly how many of the stores operate on the same sauce. As far as wings ive learned that sometimes the wing companies are just *****es and throw in a few really really ****ty wings.