HELP with strenght on my sorc

matavarium

Diabloii.Net Member
HELP with strenght on my sorc

well im level ** and got 100 points in strenght.

I need to wear spirit which requires 156, so what do i do. i havent dont the skill points quest in act 3, so i can get 15 there but what about the rest?

thanks

mumba

Banned
This late in the game, enigma is ur only choice, w/o changing ur equipment around too much.

I mean I guess u can wear IK gloves, treks boots and a tgods but thats gonna sacrifice a lot of ur damage.

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
well, what does your equipment look like? I only have about 100 base points in str for my corrent sorc and she can wear spirit. Of course I have an anni and torch.

15 from quests
10 from war trav's (I'm sure there's better boots somwhere)
10-20 torch
10-20 anni
____
45-65 total. Even with middle torch and anni its doable. It may take you a while to build up the wealth though. If you get stuck with a lidless until then, its probably not a huge deal. At least you won't have wasted a bunch of stat points like I did with my first sorc. I put my base str at 165 (yeah, misread it) before I had any gear. Once I finally got anni, torch and war trav's I was over 200 str total.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
On my sorc, i've got a few +str charms to get me to exactly 156, until i get my hands on a torch (soon i hope). Skill/strength charms are good if you have them, otherwise +2 smalls with resist/plain are great too.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
matavarium said:
well im level ** and got 100 points in strenght.

I need to wear spirit which requires 156, so what do i do. i havent dont the skill points quest in act 3, so i can get 15 there but what about the rest?

thanks
would be easier if you could list the equipment you now have for her and if you have torch and anni as well.

matavarium

Diabloii.Net Member
well basically i think i found smthing so thanks. but i got an othter question , whats the ebst armor for my blizzard sorc which baal runs and mf... uped vipermagi? CoH? enigma? skullder :O ??...