Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help with rabies/fury weapon

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Sepi, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Sepi

Sepi IncGamers Member

Help with rabies/fury weapon

The idea has probalby been brought up many times, or perhaps it has not, but I was considering using a 4os griswolds caddy with 4x 5/5 posion facets in it. It is a decent fury weapon, and with the addition of 4x's facets, the rabies damage with increase, right? Also, is this viable for pvp? If not, I'll stick to the grief pb + that posion wand on switch. I will be grateful for any useful comments or insight.

2. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Hello and welcome to the druid forum.

Stick to the old greif phase and death web switch.

Dont get me wrong a 4 socted griz caddy with 3x40/15% ias jewels and a Lo rune is a good weapon. But the ideal you had and no offence wont do squat.

3. Sepi

Sepi IncGamers Member

Thanks for the tip. I was also thinking about using a 2 handed weapon, and I know how rare eth reavers are becoming. Behold my luck, a 6os eth great poleaxe drops in the middle of my Dkey run. I suppose I'll have to make a BOTD now. :smiley:

4. NokturnaL

NokturnaL IncGamers Member

im curious as to how a griz caddy with those jewels and a lo rune compares with grief pb and ebotdz. is it better, worse, or on the same playing field?

5. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Cant tell you yet from personal expirence. Never dueled a person using a griz caddy 3x40/15 lo wile using a grief phase blade set up.

6. stifmeizter

stifmeizter IncGamers Member

i guess i could kind of answer that question, i just started my titan wolf recently... griz caddy packs a punch if u have the charms and the str :)... otherwise... it's grief pb and ebotdz for the win, not to mention ebotdz has r3... however, 4F griz caddy on a titan wolf really does rock it out :) i tried ebotdz on the titan wolf, even though i hit 12k 1 hand, i don't think it was worth it... so basically... in short

vita wolf: grief pb, ebotdz
    titan: griz caddy 40/15x3 + LO or anything at 4F (with consistant or very high dmg)