Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help With PvP ultimate assasin.

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by efice, Apr 5, 2004.

1. efice

efice IncGamers Member

Help With PvP ultimate assasin.

HI
    im planning on making the ultimate PvP assasin so i would be very glad if any1 could tell me how that sin looks like, hows the build or just direct me to a guide that could help me build my pvp assasin ...

2. Strider_pt

Strider_pt IncGamers Member

There is no ultimate pvp assassin. Though, I would like to point out that wwsin, at least for me, has been the most fun thus far even with my failed ww assassin. She was soo much fun. Id say you can follow voide's guide or try mine. My guide is a whole lot like Voide's except for a couple changes. It may not be the "ultimate" pvp assassin but its sure a lot of fun and thats why I play the game. Heres my guide. You can find Voide's in the sticky for builds. (gotta love the advertising) :wave: But build whatever interests you. thats the ultimate assassin.
    http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=164166

3. bronzdragon5545

bronzdragon5545 IncGamers Member

there is no "ultimate" anything or the game would be stupid and boring

4. ReallFugitive

ReallFugitive IncGamers Member

Just build a bonemancer if you want to kill people mindlessly.

5. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

in 09 i was a big fan of the necro in pvp for the reason thay were rather weak, and most didnt use them. but now thay are all over and 90% use summoning bug and marrowwalk bug. though thay have been made a pvp powerhouse, if you find some one that has manners and dont use the bugs. thay are fun to duel. i find myself winning almost every duel vs melee. wind droods, sorc, other bone necros are all fun duels and fair imo

thay need more skill to use vs other caster types, i find trapsin more mindless to use in pvp

as for the ultimate pvper there are non, but there are overpowered builds like, bone necros, trapsin, hammerdins, smiters(melee) but even thay have weakness in some other classes build