Help with PvP hdin MU

Help with PvP hdin MU

How does a pvp hammerdin go about fighting a trapsin?

Also, how should hdins tackle wind druids?

I am actually building a libby so light resist may just roll over the sin, but incase i decide not to go that route, what are my options vs the sin?

ambid

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Help with PvP hdin MU

Also, how should hdins tackle wind druids?

I am actually building a libby so light resist may just roll over the sin, but incase i decide not to go that route, what are my options vs the sin?
Depends of the sins play style. If he just camps in traps you can try suprise him with desynch, or just charge around the traps till he have to replace them, then tele bomb him.

Wind druids are abit more trickier, due the summon stack. Charge around in small area and leave hammers behind you. When the druid teleport in the area his summons will most likely die, if the druid tries to telebomb you without summons hes dead. If the druid can play he will flee and try resummon, immedialy charge after him and try telebomb him when hes summoning.

Basicly play defensive when the druid got summons out and offensive when his summons are dead.

Ofcourse every duel is different, there's no one play style that would result in victory every time.

so if he telebombs me and gets off the first nado, should i tele back on him, or just start throwing hammers?

Does this apply of he only has 1-2 summons?

Or should I tele even if he tele's on me with 1-2 summons?

DayDream

Diabloii.Net Member

Equip grief and charge camping trapsin or as mentioned above, desynch around

2.Create a small hammerfield, always having 3-4 hammers spinning around. Pretty much do this until his summons are down then chase after him when he goes to resummon

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member

most hammys duel trappers by piling on inordinate amounts of 'sorb.

if thats not your style, then getting good FHR should be a priority. don't be afraid to break-off once you get mind-blast swirlies over your head. try and entice them to chase after you.