Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

help with my lvl 67 druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Calizzar, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Calizzar

Calizzar IncGamers Member

help with my lvl 67 druid

hey i just got back into diablo like a weeko ago.. for some reason i had always wanted to make a emental hunter druid... so i did.. i owned everything up until the ned of norm.. then nm and hell have been ridiculous. i cant do anything. i got by in nm baal runs and have completed hell from the help of friends.

here are the problems.. i use a kuko, which does have decent dmg, but my are is like 900,which means my chance to hit anything in hell is like 30%... so ya. my fissure and volcano are maxed, with firestorm and molten boulder both at like 8 or 9. i have 5 in spirit wolf, 3 in dire wolf, 1 in grizzly, 1 in oak sage, 1 in how, 1 in ravens, 1 in opsn creeper, 1 in carrion vine.

soooo... what can i do to salvage this druid. how to fix that measly attack rating... i don't have access to godly stuff... yet..

my fissure does like 1.2k, volcano like 450. bow dmg is like 450 max.

should i stop working on molten boulder/firestorm and build up how because of its ar bonus?

i really dont know what to do with this guy..

not to mention i have like 550 life and almost no def so die in a couple hits from anything.

2. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Wow...Rm and turn into a werewolf! hahah, I dunno man...

3. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

First off, can you post your gear? This would help alot.

For AR angelics combo is a cheap and effective source. That will give you plenty of AR.

IMO Hunter / Summon is a good PVM killer. But you have only one element to attack with so any fire immune will cause problems. Stop pumping your attacks and focus on Oak Sage and Grizzly, then dire wolves and then spirit wolves.

That's just my opinion, but telling us your gear would help alot.

~LesC

4. Calizzar

kuko shakaku
    rare armor: 268 def, +59 life, + 3 mana, Psn resist + 21%
    rare helm: + 3 fissure, + 10 energy, + 5 life, lghtning res + 13%
    magic gloves: 3% life steal
    magic belt: + 34 to life
    waterwalks
    rare ring: + 53 ar, 3% dual leech, + 3 life, all res + 6 %
    manalds
    magic ammy: + 1-20 lightning dmg, all res +19%

as you can see, not much (got the dual leech ring from a friend).. should i socket the kuko with an eth rune?

and my resists in hell suck...

stats (with items):
    strength: 75
    Dex: 180
    vit: 151
    energy: 30

5. malakho

malakho IncGamers Member

ya unfortuantely I don't have alot of experience with the fire side of the tree ( my druids herald from the colder mountainsides of their native homelands) But I agree with les in the summons side. Try to focus on one summons as your primary tank...griz is king for this. the fire tree is so heavy in synergy requirements (like wind isn't lol) that skill + items are a great benefit, which you probabaly have to sacrifice for your ranged equipment/damage boosters.

For some cheap solutions, try upping the kuko in the cube...bosts its damage output. also there are some cheap options to increase yoru damge with the kuko. fire charms, fire jewels, Naj's circlet (has nicefire damage on it), and theres a unique armor that has relatively useless mods except for fire damage and 2 open sockets as well.

Or hunt down the runes for harmony, there not too bad. and it has nice elemental damage.

Malachi

6. Calizzar

ya, does upgrading only work in ladder? because that is what i herad and i play non-ladder

7. malakho

malakho IncGamers Member

doh...sry didn't realize you were non-ladder

you can upgrade from norm to exceptional on non'ladder...unfortunately upgrading from exceptional to elit (which is what you would do with kuko) is ladder only...ah, give yourself a few more weeks and when ladder resets you'll have the perfect excuse to hop on the new ladder :grin: