Help with my low lvl Zon

gont

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with my low lvl Zon

I just started playing this game and dont know what bow I should try to get for now.

I'm lvl 20 and found a Witherstring bow that I'm using. But it doesnt do enough dmg anymore. I also found a Skystrike bow that I'm going to use when I get to lvl 28.

Is there any bow I could get that is better than the Witherstring untill I can use the Skystrike?

fbmferinctt

Diabloii.Net Member
No. that is a decent low level bow, then i would upgrade to a kuko bow then id get lycanders but your ending bow should either be a Windforce, or a Faith

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Make an Edge runeword. It is a cool low level bow. Don't bother with Breath.

You could also end the game with Witchwild String, although it has comparably lower damage, but the mods more than make up for that.

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member
Why not go the other way. find a six socket bow and put if full with orts. Average lightning damage of 153. Quite good for lvl 21 I think.

And not impossible to get by, If you're a bit lucky in the trades you make.

princesspk

Diabloii.Net Member
Or get a 6os bow with 6 Ith runes.

+54 max dmg :grin:

If you have decent dex it'll come out at about 200 dmg... Not too bad for a bow this low level (Ith is clvl15 IIRC).

Stax

Diabloii.Net Member
Or get a 6os bow with 6 Ith runes.

+54 max dmg :grin:

If you have decent dex it'll come out at about 200 dmg... Not too bad for a bow this low level (Ith is clvl15 IIRC).

Or u can get a 6os bow and put 6 orts in it, 6-300 lightning dmg :laugh: