Help with kicker sin

BigBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with kicker sin

I have a few equipment questions i dont know what to get. For my belt and boots. I believe cb is maxed at 95.

Helm- Guillaumes
Armor- fort
gloves- ik
belt- dont know
boots- dont know
weapon- last wish
ammy- metalgrid
shield- thinking phoenix or ss
rings- ravens

I was also thinking of using lawbringer on switch so i could get decripfy and -50% defense then switch back real quick.

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
Belt - String of Ears or Verdungos, use a Tgods for gloams
Boots - Upped Gore Riders (end-game), normal Gores until you can use upped

I don't know anything about Lawbringer, I've never used it before. I'd get a pair of Dracul's Grasp gloves for the Life Tap, they can save your life.

Anti-Life

Diabloii.Net Member
life tap is triggered often enough from the last wish so draculs are not REALLY needed for the LT or other mods really besides the strength if ur lacking it for items, if ur already set for stats draculs really offers nothing to your current setup. i dont use draculs on my ubers/dclone killing kick sin and she lives with only 1k life b4 BO (which i never use cos the CtA is on another character)

as for boots, upped gores like Road Ratt said.

another note on gloves...maybe craft some blood gloves and try to get +20 IAS and +2 martial arts along with the other mods and drop the helm and get something like vamp gaze or a good sin circlet/CoA (most proberly duped though so dont get if u cant afford it to dissapear)

just my 2 cents, as 60-70% CB is enough for a kicker as ur attacks are so fast it triggers several times per kick 'session'

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
oh dear... using draks as well is nvr a bad thing... if ur LW is in a pb then runing round after a ias not a good thing 2 do...
the most dangerous stage for any uber char is the inital triggering of Life tap... all the extra ctc is useful, i had exile, dracks, and lw on my old pala:shocked:

boots go Upped Gores unless ur not going 2 benefi from the mods, in which case grab some shaddow dancers...

if ur changing the helm out for anything go for kiras or the other high res helm,
res>life>dr physical dmg will b the least of ur concerns and ull have fade as well, most dmg is elemental and mephi is a real bugger...
finally i always recommend a lawbringer for the undead and physical immune in there..

and good luck...

BigBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok so im using

Helm- Guillaumes
Armor- fort
gloves- ik
belt- dungos
boots- upped gores
weapon- last wish pb 61% cb
ammy- metalgrid
shield- both phoenix and ss
rings- ravens
switch- 2 +3 Shadows and Lawbringer
inventory- anni, torch

I was wondering if i should get a new helm maybe giant skull or coa and put 2 um's in.

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
What are you planning on doing with this sin? What skill setup? The "optimum" varies quite a bit depending on your exact setup and what you want to do with it.

Since you have a LW PB (which is most likely full of iffy runes), I'd start the build around that... if this is PvM at least.

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
go nigma, forti offers very little benefit for kickers ur dmg comes from cb and vemon etc, not physical dmg... the 300ed does bugger all anyways
if not eni then CoH...
as for ur shield, i would personally go with a spirit monarch the redeption is nice but the ed will gain you very little :undecided: put it and the forti on a char that will b able 2 make better use of them,
spirit has some awesome stats nd very helpful, with an assa ur not trying 2 build a tank... it just wont work, instead your building well an assasin, should be able to take some hits but overall ur going for hit and run tic tacs and the like... remember ur 1point wonders

BigBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, this is a pvm monster build. I also use blade fury so taking fort away would hurt my damage. I do 2k with the skruiken right now. My skill points are

20 in D talon
20 in venom
20 in shadow master
1 in cloak
1 in mind blast
1 in blade fury

Do i have enough ias or do i need more? I also have 1.2k life at lvl 75 with still 80 att. points to spend.