Help with infinity sorc..

Barnical

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with infinity sorc..

Well as of now I'm level 76 and I'm following the guide made for infinity sorc.

I wear shako(um'd), vipermagi, infinity scythe, 2x sojs, magefist, and the rest is irrelevant, but I still cant even do key runs..my skills are 20 nova/20 lm/20 es/maxing telekinesis now, but what am I doing wrong?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
... and the rest is irrelevant...
Well not exactly. The minimum FCR for just about any caster Sorc is 63%; you currently show 50%. I see this as a major problem, especially for Teleporting. You might even consider putting Wizzy/Lidless on weapon switch to hit 105%FCR for Teleporting. (Not exactly sure what guide you're following, but the one I'm looking at recommends 105%FCR by wearing Griffon and Arach. If that's your plan, don't get too worried about your effectiveness until you can equip all your gear.)

Also, I definitely would have maxed Telekenesis before maxing EShield. Maxing EShield first just turns your EShield into an inefficient mana drain.

What does your mana/life look like. With maxed EShield you should definitely be sporting a hefty mana pool.

You didn't mention a Merc. A Holy Freeze Merc with even just mediocre gear would greatly increase your survival rate.

Barnical

Diabloii.Net Member
Well not exactly. The minimum FCR for just about any caster Sorc is 63%; you currently show 50%. I see this as a major problem, especially for Teleporting. You might even consider putting Wizzy/Lidless on weapon switch to hit 105%FCR for Teleporting. (Not exactly sure what guide you're following, but the one I'm looking at recommends 105%FCR by wearing Griffon and Arach. If that's your plan, don't get too worried about your effectiveness until you can equip all your gear.)

Also, I definitely would have maxed Telekenesis before maxing EShield. Maxing EShield first just turns your EShield into an inefficient mana drain.

What does your mana/life look like. With maxed EShield you should definitely be sporting a hefty mana pool.

You didn't mention a Merc. A Holy Freeze Merc with even just mediocre gear would greatly increase your survival rate.
Wow thats my problem right there, thats another problem I kept facing, my mana taken away in one blow, which got me killed. I wasn't sure what telekinesis did. So I should probably level, and get an arachs on there right now. I can't afford griffs so I was gonna get that after gainin wealth.

Thanks for the help by the way.