Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help with HC amazon build

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Redgar, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Redgar

Redgar IncGamers Member

Help with HC amazon build

Hey everyone. I am starting a HC javazon as my first HC character. She will be untwinked and only use items she finds. I have been looking for a build to help me but i cant find much on an untwinked HC character.

I'd like to know whether poison/LF hybrid or light is best. Also how many points should i be putting into D/A/E skills? Lastly how many points does pierce need or is it even helpful here?

2. HappeningKT

HappeningKT Banned

Re: Help with HC amazon build

I would like to suggest fishyzon. Check out nighfish's guide in the stickies.It gives all the details on gear,skills etc..

3. Pär

Pär IncGamers Member

4. Greebo

Greebo IncGamers Member

Gloams are LI/PI and have 80% PDR. So untwinked HC javazon is a bit tricky / near impossible UNLESS you reroll areas, so that you never fight gloams / souls / etc.

--Greebo

5. leoninuk

leoninuk IncGamers Member

In addition to what was just said by the others I would possibly recomend to use 3 points in the bow tree and get Frozen arrows.
    That the setup that I have used succesfully with my Plaque / Fury Javazon.
    Be carefull its not a cookie cutter just a fun build to Mat.

A cheap MELODY RW bow in a Amazon specific bow could add a large amoutn of elemental dmg, the vigor aura and +skill to prebuff the valk.

The point of having the FA bow skill is to obviously have a form of enormous crowd control leaving your merc make ice cube of the LI or Pois I.

Add as many cold charm as possible (SC with 1sec duration) to extend the duration to 2 sec in hell for ex. with 3 points invested the mana usage is very low.
    one thing though this tactic could be dangerous againt ranged elemental attacker as when you are in bow mode your resist will probably go down a lot I have used also a WWS for the Amp and the resist (+40) on switch instead of the Melody.

All in all you have 3 elements to play with that increase a lot the tactical interest while playing.
    Good luck see you in HELL

leoninuk