Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help with Hammerdin

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Schnuks, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Schnuks

Schnuks IncGamers Member

Help with Hammerdin

I have a level 80 hammerdin that I'm having a really hard time with in hell mode......mainly due to the fact this is my first char in 1.10 and I have no good items at the moment that really fit the build, so my hammers are doing approx 3.5k and my armor etc sucks.

My question is this.........where is the best spot to farm for items that can help me get him equipped. I tried meph/travincal in hell but I get killed way too easily, mainly due to my resists being so poor. Are there any other good spots I should be checking out?

Thanks in advance.

2. Farnham_the_Drunk

Farnham_the_Drunk IncGamers Member

NM Diablo and Baal

They both have really good odds to drop a HoZ among other decent items that will help you take it in hell mode.

3. danc133

danc133 IncGamers Member

You can try the Pits and the Mausoleum in act 1 hell. There is a guide in the strategy compendium that gives % of experience vs clvl by area. Also in the Single Player forum in the Faq there is a guide listed that lists all the area lvls so that would probably help you some too.

First round is on me! :drink: :buddies:

4. Schnuks

Schnuks IncGamers Member

ok thank you both for the suggestions, i appreciate it.

5. IMCL85

IMCL85 IncGamers Member

try to get wizard and a mosser for now. I begin with those so I could move on to hell and do some pit.

6. Zardoz

Zardoz IncGamers Member

Wizspike and Moser's Blessed Circle w/2 Pdiamond will pretty much take care of resists. You might throw in some Andy runs as thats where I found HC Shako and lots of elite uniques good for trading.

7. xXxDraGonFlYxXx

xXxDraGonFlYxXx IncGamers Member

ah hello are you from st.louis by anychance??? snchuks is a old local grocery store here in st.louis....

oh and your hammer guy should be able to handle nm baal runs . and don't rule out nm meph//pindle as well.

and nm diablo is good too. a wizard spike and mosers(2pdiamond) is a really good poormans set up for hammerdins... and if you can get a vipermagi...

you should be able to find a tarnhelm and ptopaz it as well i used an upgraded one until i lucked out and found a shako...