Help With Hammerdin Please

Polydueces

Diabloii.Net Member
Help With Hammerdin Please

I am looking for how to build good hammerdin for pvm...stats skills equip...Thanks

Polydueces

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
Polydueces said:
I am looking for how to build good hammerdin for pvm...stats skills equip...Thanks

Polydueces
Heh.

Skillz
20 Hammer
20 Concentration
20 Vigor
20 Blessed Aim
Rest Holy Shield

Itamz
Shako
Hoto
Herald/Spirit in 40 resist shield if you want last BP
Enigma
Wartravelers/Resist boots
Trang'Ouls/Magefist
Arachnid's Mesh
Maras / 20% FCR if you want last BP
Bul-Kathos x 2
Switch: CTA+Spirit in pala shield

Statz
str - 'nuff for gear
dex - 'nuff for block WITH HOLYSHIELD ON
vit - rest
enr - NONE

Merc: Holy Freeze
Insight in eth elite
Vampire Gaze
Gladiator's Bane -- I prefer this for the CBF.

Enjoy the ultimate cookie-cutter. :p

Ladron

Banned
Jek said:
Heh.

Skillz
20 Hammer
20 Concentration
20 Vigor
20 Blessed Aim
Rest Holy Shield

Itamz
Shako
Hoto
Herald/Spirit in 40 resist shield if you want last BP
Enigma
Wartravelers/Resist boots
Trang'Ouls/Magefist
Arachnid's Mesh
Maras / 20% FCR if you want last BP
Bul-Kathos x 2
Switch: CTA+Spirit in pala shield

Statz
str - 'nuff for gear
dex - 'nuff for block WITH HOLYSHIELD ON
vit - rest
enr - NONE

Merc: Holy Freeze
Insight in eth elite
Vampire Gaze
Gladiator's Bane -- I prefer this for the CBF.

Enjoy the ultimate cookie-cutter. :p

I'd suggest 1 in redemption just so you don't ever have mana troubles. Ditto for using sojs in the place of bks.

And look for combat charms!

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been wondering about the best merc for my Hammerdin. I can see how Holy Freeze would be good in slowing down mobs so you can get close to em and hammer em, but does this make it the best merc? Do hammers benefit from a might merc? I assume they dont but I'm not totally sure. And, if they do, is it worthwhile? Or would thorns be of any use? I doubt it, but hey, cant hurt to ask.

Thanks

shizznitt

Diabloii.Net Member
Damotta said:
I've been wondering about the best merc for my Hammerdin. I can see how Holy Freeze would be good in slowing down mobs so you can get close to em and hammer em, but does this make it the best merc? Do hammers benefit from a might merc? I assume they dont but I'm not totally sure. And, if they do, is it worthwhile? Or would thorns be of any use? I doubt it, but hey, cant hurt to ask.

Thanks
i dont think that hammers get more dmg from might, and your merc will get your concentration aura boosting his attacks quite a bit, holy freeze will slow them down though which is of great advantage to you..

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
hammers do not get extra dmg from might. It only gets a dmg boost from concentration. Act2 nm combat merc is the best because of the holy freeze aura which slows down enemies so you can hit them easier.

Try looking at the excellent hammerdin guide in the guide sticky at the top of this forum.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Man if only Blizz let Lower Resist work like in .09 by lowering magical resists then my bone/summon necro and my mate's hammerdin would be laughing our heads off tag teaming and item running in hell :p Or if they had facets with +5%magical dmg skill/-5%magical resists but no......hehe