Help with Hammerdin Please

xPkxSumox

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with Hammerdin Please

Hi, I'm trying to make a hammerdin and so far, I have traded for some decent items:

WizardSpike
Perfect Skin
Maras
2x SOJs
HoZ
Silkweaves
Magefists
Lenyo
Shako

I was just wondering if there were n e other items that would give me more dmg. From what I have seen on the forums, many people with this type of setup does about 8-9k. If I was to get 10 Combat Charms, would my BH be in the 11k's?

Also, how much dex should I have? BTW, This char is for PvP.

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
xPkxSumox said:
Hi, I'm trying to make a hammerdin and so far, I have traded for some decent items:

WizardSpike
Perfect Skin
Maras
2x SOJs
HoZ
Silkweaves
Magefists
Lenyo
Shako
I would switch that viper for a shaft. You only have 10dr which I think isn't enough. Try to get hold of a fcr ring with some decent mods. That way you can maintain 10 frames fcr and have 40dr with shaft and shako. I would also switch the belt for tgods or verdungo's. Storm would be another alternative to get more dr. Also use a high damage weapon on the switch to charge with. Otherwise you won't have much chance to beat ranged opponents. I suggest a set up like this if you can't afford enigma, etc.

Swirch 1: Wiz/Hoz
Switch 2: any high dam one-hander to charge with/Hoz
Shaft
Mara
Raven/10fcr ring
Any boots with frw, stats, etc (e.g. waterwalk, marrow, classic rares)
Magefists or Trang's
Tgods
Shako

xPkxSumox said:
I was just wondering if there were n e other items that would give me more dmg. From what I have seen on the forums, many people with this type of setup does about 8-9k. If I was to get 10 Combat Charms, would my BH be in the 11k's?
It all depends how you allocate your skill points. Get the combat skillers, and check for yourself.

xPkxSumox said:
Also, how much dex should I have? BTW, This char is for PvP
Enough dex to have 75% chance to block. Should be 130ish with a Hoz at lvl 90 I think.

Pravda

Diabloii.Net Member
It's harder to reach 75% fcr with hoto without using arachnid's. I don't know about you, but it's the break point I feel most comfortable with. Besides, I doubt the guy could afford one. He's using lenymo......

xPkxSumox

Diabloii.Net Member
This is for my budget pally because I want to see how a low end pally will do in pk games. Therefore, I am not trying to get arachnids and stuff of that sort because I want to prove that low end duelers can do massive dmg also. I know that Enigma and Hoto are all great items, but come on, not everyone can afford it.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
xPkxSumox said:
This is for my budget pally because I want to see how a low end pally will do in pk games. Therefore, I am not trying to get arachnids and stuff of that sort because I want to prove that low end duelers can do massive dmg also. I know that Enigma and Hoto are all great items, but come on, not everyone can afford it.
This better be non-ladder cause Mara's and SOJ is expensive on ladder