Help with Hammer technique

Grim9

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with Hammer technique

Hi all, I'm a little bit ashamed at having to ask about this but, it's my first Blessed Hammer paladin and there is something I still can't do. It's very simple: I have BH on left click and conc on right. This way I can cast hammers selecting a target. But how could I just spam hammers without selecting a target? Placing it on right hand click. But then I lose the concentration aura. Casting BH on left click without selecting a target seems impossible.You just run there.I'd like to be able to spam a hammer field without having to select a target and at the same time keeping concentration aura. How can I do it? I hope I have explained myself clearly enough, my English is not very good. Thank you.

GameFellow

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, just in case no one else has realized this (I learned this just the other day while playing with my zealot Paladin) you can also hold dow the shift key while using other attacks. For example: this is especially nice if you want to stand in place, attack with a sword and avoid getting poisoned by poisoned gas that's released by some monsters.

Infamous Harpua

Diabloii.Net Member
GameFellow said:
Also, just in case no one else has realized this (I learned this just the other day while playing with my zealot Paladin) you can also hold dow the shift key while using other attacks. For example: this is especially nice if you want to stand in place, attack with a sword and avoid getting poisoned by poisoned gas that's released by some monsters.
Agreed, good for "shift" charging if you duel and have to get your body from some nking trapsin who has camped out in from of town.