Help with DClone...

toby.ca

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with DClone...

i was mfing in stony field and the msg"diablo walks the world" came out....and i couldn't find him.Any idea where'd he be??

my acc: tobytsang

msg me if u're willing to gimme a hand......

RandomInsanity

Diabloii.Net Member
he'll be in the spot of a superunique
try walking into the bloodmoor and going down into the den of evil, he'll spawn instead of corpsefire

toby.ca

Diabloii.Net Member
RandomInsanity said:
he'll be in the spot of a superunique
try walking into the bloodmoor and going down into the den of evil, he'll spawn instead of corpsefire
......i finally found him.....he's at the corner of cold plains......and i got my first annilhilus!!!!

anyway, thx for replying

p.s. and plz forgive my poor english :(

rakanishu, bishibosh in cp probably most likely.

edit: congrats on the sc, and what poor english? You sound better than 90% of english speeking people on bnet :grrr:

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
How exactly do you go about doing dclone? I still haven't figured out how to do it and when I ask someone they never answer.

toby.ca

Diabloii.Net Member
bin_ary said:
How exactly do you go about doing dclone? I still haven't figured out how to do it and when I ask someone they never answer.

when u see the soj counting msg,all u have to do is: sit and wait :lol:
or go out and kill stuff,but make sure u don't kill all unique monster...sometimes it takes a while looking for d clone

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
toby.ca said:
when u see the soj counting msg,all u have to do is: sit and wait :lol:
or go out and kill stuff,but make sure u don't kill all unique monster...sometimes it takes a while looking for d clone
not really. just go to a super unique thats always in the same spot. eldritch is a very popular spot. shenk also. or u could be creative and go kill dc where meph is :D

frozenmagic

Diabloii.Net Member
heh dredd ..trying to add some challenge..anywayz correct me if im wrong but DC wont spawn on bosses right?? just super uniques

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there a certain way to knowing when the soj mg will come? Cause I used to get it all the time but i havent gotten it in about a month.

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
True he wont spawn AS meph, but will spawn as the one of the 3 council around him.

The soj counter appears on the servers where soj are being sold. This is relatively random, wherever the sellers feel like selling that day. All about luck unless you know what server to look for.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder...could you spawn DC in the Chaos Sanctuary, then release Diablo and have 2 Diablos in the same game?

UserMathias

Diabloii.Net Member
How long do you have to wait?

I once entered a game called N Uber Diablo, and we started talking about what we know about dc, etc. Then its like the soj counter started going up, 13 sojs were sold. So, naturally we waited. After like an hour they left because they said theres no point, he wont come, and that hes killed already.
I left the game running for two hours (by that time 2 more sojs were sold. Total: 15). And I finally exited, coz I was sleepy, and leaving it on all night seemed pointless coz it was public, and some1 couldve just come an killed him.

Btw, i have a question: How many anni's fall out? Is it, like 1 per player, or just 1 in total?

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
Do any of you play ladder and have more then 1? I've seen people on ladder with 8 and I have no clue how they do it.