help with creating website?

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
pages.google.com has some cool templates. Listen to mhl12.

If you want a more interactive deal, with comments and blogging and whatever, try something like http://www.vox.com/ or a similar blogging site.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
learn html, learn some php, learn some css, and play around with Fireworks or Imageready. You can buy a website for 9.00/yr, and host it for 6.00/month.

I was just about to say what Stomp was going to, but he beat me to it. Even if you don't completely understand any of the languages, knowing enough to modify templates is a great thing.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
and the basics of the languages are really easy to understand. Once you start playing around you'lllearn quickly.

littlegremlin

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys I appreciate it.
Was thinking about maybe starting up a clan don't know yet could use it for that but either way it will give me something new to do and mess around with until I figure out what to make it for.

littlegremlin

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh yea let me tell you im racist:wink3: though I'm not sure who I would be left to be racist against..but Naaw I'm not like that I meant for DII just in case you didn't know that.:grin:

littlegremlin

Diabloii.Net Member
I know that it's off topic that's why I only asked about creating a website and then someone asked what it was for so I just said a clan. When people say that it ment otherwise it's not true so I thought I would specify. So Sorry if you guys took that the wrong way.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
How do you know he isn't from a Scottish highland warrior tribe? OMG NOW U AER RACISCT
You assumed it's a he? OMG, SEKSIST!

Anyway, I figured he's an Orc.