Help with bvc strat

Doomsayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with bvc strat

Anyone have a good strategy for dueling the pnb necros that im/bonewall with a bvc

Ce Olba

Banned
So high fhr and ias and just tele onto them and zerk?
You do not need either, actually. You already should have enough FHR (48% breakpoint), and enough IAS (in case you are using Beast + Grief). And no, do not teleport on top of them brainlessly.

If they are max block, they should be able to duel you without walls, if they refuse to, you have no reason to consider them worthy of a duel.

If they are not max block, Leap them so that they cannot shoot BS, then telezerk them.

Doomsayer

Diabloii.Net Member
You do not need either, actually. You already should have enough FHR (48% breakpoint), and enough IAS (in case you are using Beast + Grief). And no, do not teleport on top of them brainlessly.

If they are max block, they should be able to duel you without walls, if they refuse to, you have no reason to consider them worthy of a duel.

If they are not max block, Leap them so that they cannot shoot BS, then telezerk them.

Well im asking because its just a friendly duel with a friend but he saw some guy in a public game doing this and now he thinks hes the greatest. So just an unavoidable duel its not really serious im just having trouble coming up with a strategy for him. How long will the stun be for leap i havent really used it much ive been gone a long time and just recently got back.

Ce Olba

Banned
Well im asking because its just a friendly duel with a friend but he saw some guy in a public game doing this and now he thinks hes the greatest. So just an unavoidable duel its not really serious im just having trouble coming up with a strategy for him. How long will the stun be for leap i havent really used it much ive been gone a long time and just recently got back.
Well, it's barely enough for you to teleport in.

greyoldfellow

Diabloii.Net Member
use 2 low dmg fury's and remove max dmg charms and replace them with psn/life. hit and run, have patience, and use the house. oh, and good luck xD

moonlike

Banned
use 2 low dmg fury's and remove max dmg charms and replace them with psn/life. hit and run, have patience, and use the house. oh, and good luck xD
he can also try to use widow to make him stop camp in walls

ps. its pure bm in my opinion so u can cast bear from grief add to this oak and fast tele nl berserker

Ce Olba

Banned
This would assume that you could at least whirlwind the guy. Which you cannot due to walls. The walls block all your whirlwind hits, so you are up with conc or zerk.

And zerking for OW is a suicide since you are very close to the projectiles (bone spirits) and you are bound to get hit at least once during an attempt to zerk.

So, if the necro has 3k life, you end up zerking 6-7 times. That means you will be hit at least 6-7 times, meaning you receive ~4705.77 - 5490.065 damage. And there's always the chance that you will be hit twice for example, 3 out of the 6 attempts, meaning you would now receive ~7058.655 damage, which would surely kill you, unless you are a pure vita built BvC.

Doomsayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol i like the widow idea. Guess that would come in handy now. And if im/bonewall isnt bm then i dont know what is

DarkMousy

Diabloii.Net Member
The best strat ever - get a viving psn necro with a good a2 offensive merc with infinity and some vived souls/skellie mages.

Necs that pull that sort of **** aren't worth dueling on a bvc - if you must use the bvc lifetap the necro and the walls and use juvs if you wish.