help with bvc setup

McLightstar

Diabloii.Net Member
help with bvc setup

I looked at many different bvc guides but they always have different items and i dont know which one to go with. Can someone please give a bvc setup that is the ABSOLUTE best there is, i have no price range. Also if any1 could help me with in game things and prices on the items that i will need my account is Chaotic. 0=zero

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
its very simple when ur leaping.
do it right and most fbs wont hit you, the sorc gets closer, namelock while leaping, and important thing is to tele TWICE since theres a delay right after you come out of leap.
gg sorc.

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
luis19 said:
its very simple when ur leaping.
do it right and most fbs wont hit you, the sorc gets closer, namelock while leaping, and important thing is to tele TWICE since theres a delay right after you come out of leap.
gg sorc.

thanks for the advice, btw, when will your nec or fb sorc be ready? my barb needs more practice and i cant seem to get it from pubs

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Is the blob guide better than dumbpigs? He loses life in order too aura flash people ...then again its nice when you finish someone off like that =P. Im thinkin of ditching the liberator I made too go barb...ww's my fav attack and I just hated losing too hammerdins and decked out bvber's so ... I made a hybrid of one -_-.

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
Is the blob guide better than dumbpigs? He loses life in order too aura flash people ...then again its nice when you finish someone off like that =P. Im thinkin of ditching the liberator I made too go barb...ww's my fav attack and I just hated losing too hammerdins and decked out bvber's so ... I made a hybrid of one -_-.
the blob guide is just the newer version of dumbpigs guide, both written by blobs, but i would guess the newer version is better

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
40% better. Hey Blobs I need help deciding which boot too use. It so happens I have a choice between boots with 30 ish cold 27 ish lit and 15 psn res with 20 fhr and 30 r/w and boots with 35 fire, uh...lemme edit sec.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
east nl use the boots that have 40ish (near 50) resist all but psn. it doesnt have fhr but you dont really need it.

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes I have those too but he spec'd 20 fhr ones with tri res. I spose it makes a diff vs trappers and the like?

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
the other boots arent good enough, i do fine without the 20 more fhr, im usually in ww or leap the entire duel anyways.

sunami

Banned
I just put together a bvc barb following blobs 2nd guide (L), I am filled w max dam charms and 8x20 life charms, my base str is around 45 and my ww max damage is showing 1700/2778 , is this right? My beast is 260 ed, 33 str, my grief is +370 dam. Thanks

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
sunami said:
I just put together a bvc barb following blobs 2nd guide (L), I am filled w max dam charms and 8x20 life charms, my base str is around 45 and my ww max damage is showing 1700/2778 , is this right? My beast is 260 ed, 33 str, my grief is +370 dam. Thanks

dont trust the character screen when it comes to grief, it will just lie to you, you are actualling doing MUCH MUCH more damage than that, currently i'm on east nl and with only 30x max/ar/life scs, i do around 5.6k damage with a 402 ebotdz, and suppose that the worst grief is 40% better than a 415 ebotdz in terms of average damge, think about how much you are actually doing.