Help with Bowazon! What i do now?

fbmferinctt

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with Bowazon! What i do now?

Well i have a level 87 strafer(base vitality build, pvm only), and im wondering what i should do with her she uses:
8ml wf(shael)
perfect ap fort
perfect kiras(40/15)
Atmas scarab
LoH
Nos Coil(6 ll)
War travs
17/14 z torch
19/15/5 anni

Act one Rouge Merc:
Faith(14 fanat)
Bramble(20 thorns)
Guilleams face

She can solo baal in hell as long as there are no black souls. Most resits are maxed, i do 4.5k strafe, and 6.2k ga and im wodering what to do next? Should i continue to ge ther some scs? some 3/20/20s? is it worth it or jsut a waste of hrs?

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say, try to get 10 more IAS if you want 7 frame multi/GA. I have a similar setup except it uses andy's and razortail and the gear is not as nice (no perf's, or 40/15's). The problem of course is that this kills resists.

fbmferinctt

Diabloii.Net Member
hmm yeah i could do that....im not sure though, that is 70 resits gone, hmmm i chaos alot and diablo likes to use his firelightning on me alot and without the 70 id be dead ina sec so i need to keep kiras.... with razortail how much more ias is that? Nos coil gives 10 ias plus it has ll

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
The razortail was for pierce, so that doesn't really matter. It's the Andy's that gives me enough IAS (with a IAS jewel gives 35).

psychoguy

Diabloii.Net Member
hello

hey fbmferinctt, may i know how you got so many unique items? did you get them before hell or during hell level? through cow runs? because if i am at hell act 1 level 68 but i only have magewrath and gorefoot heavy boots but i can't seem to get more... and i can't get through hell...

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say, try to get 10 more IAS if you want 7 frame multi/GA. I have a similar setup except it uses andy's and razortail and the gear is not as nice (no perf's, or 40/15's). The problem of course is that this kills resists.
Don't starfe Diablo. GA him then you dont need to tank his LBOD....

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
hey fbmferinctt, may i know how you got so many unique items? did you get them before hell or during hell level? through cow runs? because if i am at hell act 1 level 68 but i only have magewrath and gorefoot heavy boots but i can't seem to get more... and i can't get through hell...
I assume you play in Bnet, usually what we all do is trade for our items, if you are just starting then you will probably have to begin with some more simpler equip for your amazon, especially if she s your first character.
The equip listed in this thread is like the ultimate equip and it may take some time to put it all toghether but there are some good not so expensive setups you could use meanwhile.
Never forget:

Lionheart armor: hel-lum-fal
Witchwildstring bow (shael-shael or shael-amn and upped if possible)
Sander s boots and gloves (you can get these for free probably)
Manald ring (1)
Razortail belt
Tals mask or Face of Horror (ugly I know)
Rare ring, amulet, circlet, for resistances/leech.

These are just examples nothing definitive, but is all much more affordable (Perfect gems can buy you most of that) and easier to find and can help to get you started untill you get your final equip.