Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help with a amazon.

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Bartimeus, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Bartimeus

Bartimeus IncGamers Member

Help with a amazon.

I am pretty new to diablo 2,Id say maby a year and a half.Sence the ladder started,I want to replay diablo 2.But the only experience i have had with
    Amazons are Javazons.I think a Bowazon would be great this season for mfing.But all the builds, i see arent perfect 20s and they all have this 1-20 wich isnt good for me as a person to bowazons.Does anyone have any advice on making a amazon for this ladder restart???

2. Bartimeus

Re: Help with a amazon.

Also my username on battlenet is Bartimeus[zB].

3. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

The first question, what kind of bowazon do you want to have. You can go with frozen arrow as main attack, and use strafe/multi as backup. You can use strafe/multi as main attack and use either frozen arrow, lightning fury/changed strike or a curses as back for when you encounter physical immunes.
    Second question is what bow will you use. Depending on what bow you use, things can get quite different - certainly if you are on a tight budget. Playing physical bowazon with almost no gear isn't easy and goes slow.

Therefore, I advise you have a quick look at the guides anyway, and try to decide what kind of bowazon you want and what kind of you bow you plan on using - take something that fits your wealth.
    With the information, we can help you with a easy to understand guide.

4. Bartimeus

Well i think multi-arrow sounds perfect for me.I need to do mfing wich i hate immunes.
    also my wealth well i dont got much gear and i dont buy it so its low for the moment im trying to make a nice character to play with that doesnt require gear to kill hell andy.
    my friend remade his light java wich is probably the strongest character i have seen.
    Other wise Wealth Low.