Help with a amazon.

Bartimeus

Diabloii.Net Member
Help with a amazon.

I am pretty new to diablo 2,Id say maby a year and a half.Sence the ladder started,I want to replay diablo 2.But the only experience i have had with
Amazons are Javazons.I think a Bowazon would be great this season for mfing.But all the builds, i see arent perfect 20s and they all have this 1-20 wich isnt good for me as a person to bowazons.Does anyone have any advice on making a amazon for this ladder restart???

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Help with a amazon.

The first question, what kind of bowazon do you want to have. You can go with frozen arrow as main attack, and use strafe/multi as backup. You can use strafe/multi as main attack and use either frozen arrow, lightning fury/changed strike or a curses as back for when you encounter physical immunes.
Second question is what bow will you use. Depending on what bow you use, things can get quite different - certainly if you are on a tight budget. Playing physical bowazon with almost no gear isn't easy and goes slow.

Therefore, I advise you have a quick look at the guides anyway, and try to decide what kind of bowazon you want and what kind of you bow you plan on using - take something that fits your wealth.
With the information, we can help you with a easy to understand guide.

Bartimeus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Help with a amazon.

Well i think multi-arrow sounds perfect for me.I need to do mfing wich i hate immunes.
also my wealth well i dont got much gear and i dont buy it so its low for the moment im trying to make a nice character to play with that doesnt require gear to kill hell andy.
my friend remade his light java wich is probably the strongest character i have seen.
Other wise Wealth Low.