Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help Wind Druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by BacktoPhx, May 12, 2005.

1. BacktoPhx

BacktoPhx IncGamers Member

Help Wind Druid

Check it out yall....

i made a wind druid and i feel like i may have messed up his stats i dunno tho so here they are if anyone could give me sum advice thatd be great...

Im at lvl 44 these are my stats naked....

Strength- 100
    Dex-55
    Vita-120
    Energy-20 or whatever it is at base

Should i go for max block rate??

Q: Where should i got with stats from here on out??

2. Lazy_BerZerker

Lazy_BerZerker Banned

depends on gear and style

3. Phil

Phil IncGamers Member

if you were feeling adventurous, you might try checking out the Wind Druid guide by fenris. Alternatively you could try searching the first 2-3 pages and you might see about 10 - 1000 other questions like yours. Last but not least, the forums have a handy search feature so you can search for whatever you would like to know.

but if you dont want to do these things....

we need to know your gear. and if you really want max block or not.

goodluck
    phil

4. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

im not a max block fan, id say go all vita

5. Grobyc

Grobyc IncGamers Member

I would personally go for max block. Maxing vitality wouldn't do you any good if you are getting pounded on endlessly and chances are that you'll block more than you'll get hit which would mean you're actually saving more hp than if you spent it into vitality. You could only tank for so long before you die. The only times I will consider maxing vitality is either for PvP or if I'm a range caster (i.e. bone necromancer or sorceress). But for melee (which is what you are essentially), I think blocking wins hands down. Just my two cents.

6. Gotcha

Gotcha IncGamers Member

The pure vita/max block issue all depends on how well you cast your minions, etc. for minion block and how good you are at teleing away while recasting. If all you duel is WW barbs then I think I would go max block. If you want a godly all around and duel lots of sorc and most other chr's including ww barbs and are good at minion stacking and keeping them alive I would go all vita. There is actually a big life diff going max vita. My ladder vita druid gets 7k life and very close to max res on all with 99/99 breakpoints and once you get great at teleing around and recasting when needed let me say you will beat many ww barbs. Yet the bane in a windy's minion stacking will always be the leap barb seperating the minions, yet play def in this duel and tele away, in and out a lot, picking away at the barbs life. With 5 wolf minion stack his first ww usually misses you and will kill a few wolves yet a quick tele in, spam nado, tele out, even if he ww can hurt him more then you. It just takes lots of practice. I have played both vita and max block forever testing them out and in general IMO I am more a fan of all VITA all the way, especially with the new spirit shield on ladder. Life is still king when you can minion stack and recast IMO.