Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help: Wind druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by U-Judge, Feb 1, 2004.

1. U-Judge

U-Judge IncGamers Member

Help: Wind druid

ok this might sound a lil stupid but here goes, :p

how do u aim tornado??, i was just doin the chaos sancutaury today and there was a blood knight suck in the corner, and so i was a few feet away spamming him with tornado and it just kept missing, i was clickin on him, but they just kept swerving away in another direction.

plz help :D

2. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

Try to use shift castings and move your cursor slightly if the tornados miss. Repeat until you get it right. After a while the shift castings will become natural to you and you won't have many problems with this anymore. There will of course be the occasional annoyances like what you encountered today.

3. GIR

GIR Banned

What I hate is when a monster is right in from of you, and you click on him to shoot out a Tornado, the damn things goes off to the right or left. Either that, or goes around the target before going straight ahead.

4. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

This is where also twister can help until a mastery of tornado. Spam some twisters to stun and then work on aiming tornados. They aren't the most accurate, but in a duel, a druid that can aim better with tornados > druid that just points and clicks.

~Kbob

5. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

Yes. Most wind druids in public games don't know how to use tornado so you can beat them quite well if you can avoid the hurricane they put out..

6. Strid

Strid IncGamers Member

I almost never click the monster I try to kill. I Shift+click somwhere else (often behind the monster or between me and the monster, depending on how far away it is)), and try to find a path that hits. It often takes a little bit of spamming, but since monsters usually come in groups, this doesn't really matter.

Just never click the monster, since you probably won't hit. Shift+click so you can move the path around. Often a small movement of the cursor makes a big change in the path of the Tornado - its pretty chaotic.

Just try and learn! Tornado is one of those skills that takes a lifetime to master! (not really, but it takes some practice). :)