Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help, weird browser problems...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by iceball_aarf, Feb 10, 2004.

1. iceball_aarf

iceball_aarf IncGamers Member

Help, weird browser problems...

I am having a very weird problem with my regular browser, IE 6.0, it just started a couple of minutes ago, i am getting some kind of weird spam/propaganda´s on my screen whenever certain words appear on the text here on the forums, so far the words are Cleric and Diablo, Cleric tries to take me to ebay(wth?? i don´t even live in USA :S) and Diablo tries to show me propaganda of an item selling page... i don´t know what can be happening because i haven´t installed nothing new in this pc in at least 2 months and the antivirus is 100% up to date... it is only happening with my IE 6.0 and it´s freaking me out :S....

Edit: Whatever the heck that is happening it is only inside the forums, just tested with hotmail and none of the words do *anything* outside of this forums.... where the forums hacked or something??

2. iceball_aarf

iceball_aarf IncGamers Member

Whatever it was it isn´t happening anymore... really weird.. i got just two pics with print screen showing this.. i still wonder what it was :s...

3. BartXeno

BartXeno IncGamers Member

4. Compman

Compman IncGamers Member

Spyware or a virus is my guess.