Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help trading

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by --=={Bob}==--, Feb 21, 2004.

1. --=={Bob}==--

--=={Bob}==-- IncGamers Member

Help trading

Hi guys,

I was just wondering, what are the items worthy enough for trade these days ?
    I've been playing diablo for a very long time and the last 2 years I can't trade anything anymore . Sure, I don't have millions of elite stuff to offer, hell I maybe ever found 3 elites :lol:
    But I do usually have some good stuff, or atleast items I thought were good for trade :scratch:

I also see people talking about socketed items ? are they worth alot aswell, cuz then mayb I should start picking up those 6 socketed colossus blades :uhhuh:

Also had a question about the trading board here,

How does the trading work, cuz I notice u can even trade with people from other realms and is it safe to do ?
    And if I post my items here, would i have more chance to do a good trade, instead of joining tradegames and seeing people who don't wanna trade for anything other then 290s or wf or whatever :rant:

Greetz,

--=={Bob}==--
    [NL] Europe

2. Masenko

Masenko IncGamers Member

Forum Vs. joining games:
    - Smaller chance of getting scammed (Of course, it does happen)
    - Less time consuming
    - Not as annoying (spammers, idiots who use "noob" as an insult, lag... etc)
    - Much funner than waiting for trade games / reading spam in the trade channels

Regular (non-ethereal) colossus blades aren't worth much. If you find a 6 or 0 socket ethereal one, you should get some decent offers. (Look at the good runewords.)

These items are great for making BOTD: Eth berserker axe, Eth colossus blade, Eth war spike, Eth war pike, and possibly other 6 socket ethereals.

A 5 socket regular berserker axe is quite popular for making 'Doom.'

Of course, reading some threads in the trade forum would give you a much better idea.

3. --=={Bob}==--

Thx for the info.

But, how exactly does this trading work here, u can even trade from other realms, how is that possible ?

Greetz,

--=={Bob}==--
    [NL]Europe

4. Fercil

Fercil IncGamers Member

Those people have accounts on both needed realms and meet first on the other realm where either one gives his items and then they change to other realm where the other person gives his part of the deal. Requires a lot of trust as there's always the possibility of the one supposed to give items last not giving them at all. Same thing with HC-SC, ladder-nonladder deals.

5. --=={Bob}==--

Yeah, not very safe then either.
    I also read something about Emailing mules, how does that work ?

I know I'm really pushing it, but I had some very bad experiences with trading, and am really looking for someplace I can trade without much to worry about :flip:

Greetz,

--=={Bob}==--

6. Quest For Glory

Quest For Glory Banned

Bob, don't worry, this forum is probably the closest you come to trading with real-life friends. If you get scammed here, there is a good possibility your local preacher is scamming you as well. Of course, this has been known to happen, but I'd put my money on the preacher, rather then some low-life tc scammer.

7. --=={Bob}==--