Help to choose which druid to make

valtav

Diabloii.Net Member
Help to choose which druid to make

Hi, currently I play with pala but I want to change character.
Most expensive items what I have:
dream helm
last wish pb
forti dusk
cta 3
My merc has eth forti and faith bow.
What kind of druid should I make to use these nice items?

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
valtav said:
Hi, currently I play with pala but I want to change character.
Most expensive items what I have:
dream helm
last wish pb
forti dusk
cta 3
My merc has eth forti and faith bow.
What kind of druid should I make to use these nice items?
cheap fury werewolf or windy. I advice you to go for the windie :thumbsup:

DIEnamic

Diabloii.Net Member
you could probably get away with either. imo the windy would be stronger since it relies on cheaper gear, but it won't make a half bad wolf.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I think the Dream and LW will get you some nice Druid gear. Maulers probably aren't a good first druid. The gear and stat placement needs to be picky for one if you want him really good. Gear like SS, Ravenfrosts, Jalals, Bloodfist, Gores, and Highlords are all really easy to get too, and fit wolfs really well. If you want to PvP, that's when things get more complicated with gear switches, but general PvM is easy.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Make windy...get away from wolves for while. Windys are good.

IMC :grin: - Opinions 4 sale...never bought.

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolves seem to require a bigger investment to reach their potential, since all a windie needs is max block, FCR, FHR, and teleport. No need for 50 complex gear switches there.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha...wrong. Fill your stash with all sorts of switches...some along the lines of ebotd gpa, 3os ethreal tomb reaver (2x40/15 zod), forti, nigma, coh, treachey (prebuff), rends, bfists, dracs (unless BM!?!?!?). Maybe a cerbrus, some ring/ammy switches, oh and alot of fire sorb if your dueling FC. This is apart from your regular gear. But, I'm not sure how you were led to believe this, seeing as there are so many good wolfs here (the entire forum is wolfs now).

IMC :grin: Opinions 4 sale...never bought

Ps: if your using grief, you will also want a ebotdz in ur stash.

Pps: those gear switches are only require pvp, but even stoute said go windy. Do what you will tho.

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
eh

dueling on east is just a different beast than west

east has by far the bigger amount of "pro" pvp duelers, west is much more nub, and everything's bm

on west, there are barely any open pubs

east, you can find 10 pub games at 4 am

west everyone hides in their little hidden semi private games like druidpk

east, druidpk's been dead for 2 patches

you pub, do elite private dueling (which I guarantee you a fury druid doesn't exist in, because these people chew up and spit out non teleporters)

the quality of your average pubber and their skill is a big difference from east to west

west pubs are much easier

last season I made a simple jalals fury druid without much great stuff and di well in pubs

the same druid would have never left town on east ladder

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Its obvious what he needs... = )

kk, here's what u should do:

you should make an Armagaedon Bear ^^! ...honestly, that'd be prolly the pimpest thing in D2--ever. I've seen a similar build with wolf, did 16k gaedon and pwned my bear once.

What I'd do:
-Max Armaegaedon synergies the best u can
-Max Lycanthropy, keep other skills blank
-get 'Beast' to transform into bear and use maul to stun with PB or something
-rest build like a fireclaw bear: jalal, magefist, dungos, 20/-20 monarch etc

...this could be good and original as hell...
or u could make a generic wolf

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally posted by naturebunns
eh

dueling on east is just a different beast than west

east has by far the bigger amount of "pro" pvp duelers, west is much more nub, and everything's bm

on west, there are barely any open pubs

east, you can find 10 pub games at 4 am

west everyone hides in their little hidden semi private games like druidpk

east, druidpk's been dead for 2 patches

you pub, do elite private dueling (which I guarantee you a fury druid doesn't exist in, because these people chew up and spit out non teleporters)

the quality of your average pubber and their skill is a big difference from east to west

west pubs are much easier

last season I made a simple jalals fury druid without much great stuff and di well in pubs

the same druid would have never left town on east ladder
Awroo Woof woof grrr growl Woof Awoooo Woof woof grrr Growlzor Fcbear $#^$#^$%#^@#*# *Furywolf Woof Awrooooooooo Woof woof yip yap* growl... east ><west Woof woof grrr growl Woof Awoooo.

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
it is weird that this forum has transformed from the Grove of old to the "lets worship Elohim Forum"

build a shrine just to get it overwith?