Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[!Help!] Slightly OT: Screenshots

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Simbacca, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Simbacca

Simbacca IncGamers Member

[!Help!] Slightly OT: Screenshots

Hello. I apologize if I am asking this in the wrong forum, but this is the only one I frequent. How do I get screenshots to work?

Just now I was in the game. I hit the "PrtScn" button, the screen freezes for a second like it does when screenshotting in one of my other games, but I can't find the pictures. I looked in the Diablo II folder and subfolders, but nothing is there.

After coming up with nothing, I started up FRAPS. I left the FRAPS screenshot button on default, F10. I started up Diablo II, load my character, hit F10, nothing happens. I then look under options, see that Diablo II has some functions set to F10, change that function to something else, and hit accept. I try screenshotting with FRAPS by pressing F10 again, nothing. I exit the game and search the FRAPS folder, nothing. I restart the game, load a character, press the "PrtScn" button to test Diablo II's screenshotting, and press F10 to attempt FRAPS screenshooting. Exit the game, look in both the Diablo II folder and the FRAPS folder, nothing.

...grr, help please :crazyeyes:

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: [!Help!] Slightly OT: Screenshots

You could at least make half an effort. This is the TRADE Forum.

Printscreen will be in your RWM/RRM folder if you use those. Do a search for graphics files made on todays date.

I don't have D2 functions assigned to my Fraps record buttons. Try changing either fraps or d2 so they don't clash. Fraps has the ability to state where the file records to. Read where it saves to and find it on your hard drive.

3. Simbacca

Simbacca IncGamers Member

Re: [!Help!] Slightly OT: Screenshots

I just PM'd you Thyiad. I was making an effort, I intended to post in this Single Player Forum. It was a mistake that it ended up in the Single Player Trade Forum. I apologize for that.

That happens to me alot though, even when I'm browsing. It is because that have such a similar name on the forum list; one being "Single Player" and the other being "Single Player Forum". To bad the first one can't be "Single Player Trade".

Oh I didn't know that about the RWM/RRM mods, I'll check there now...

...Yup, they're there. Thanks for the tip.

That's what I said, I did change them so they wouldn't clash. FRAPS by default sets screenshots to F10. Diablo II by default sets "Fade Automap" to F10. Therefore I changed Diablo II's "Fade Automap" button to something else, so that FRAPS only had F10. Yes, I know FRAPS shows file save location. I did check it, it is where it always as been, C:/Program Files/FRAPS. That's the folder I checked before.