help quick please

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
help quick please

i got dclone but i was in act 3 town any ideas where he is? i really need help here. and how am i supposed to know its him when i see him?

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
It doesn't matter where you are, he's at the first super unique you spawn after he walks. Easiest thing would be to go back to act 1 and try rakinishu or whatever. (Or try an Act 5 super unique..your choice.)

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
bin_ary said:
i killed corpsefire and i killed a few other uniques and no small charms , any ideas?
Keep running around to the different super uniques until you find the clone. Sometimes he likes to be annoying and a pain to find.

Ai_Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
bin_ary said:
i killed corpsefire and i killed a few other uniques and no small charms , any ideas?
If it looks like corpsefire or whatever, then it's not DC. This means you must have already spawned him then. If this was a public game or if anyone else was in the game then they may have already killed him. If not, look around where you were when you got the message. Diablo Clone replaces the first unique monster you run into after you get the message "Diablo Walks the Earth"

bin_ary

Diabloii.Net Member
WOOOT found him , durance lvl 3 , kill him its a 15/12/6 not that great but my first one :D thanks guys