Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

help plz

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Karnage, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Karnage

Karnage IncGamers Member

help plz

I looked and i can't seem to find one..
    Can anyone direct me to a .10 Huntermentalist guide??

thx

~Karn

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

3. Karnage

Karnage IncGamers Member

Thanks Chimaira.

I have another question. How should I distribute my stat points. This is PvM for the most part.

End Result, i plan use witchwield or widowmaker. max out grizzly, dire wolves, and how. I believe i should max volcano and fisure as well..correct me if im wrong.

Anyway, I dunno if i should pump dex, and if so how much. I know i won't be puttin much into str or nrg. So how much if any do u believe i should pump dex? Thx alot man.

~Karn

4. Chimaira

I must warn you that I'm not an expert...

Maxing Dire wolves seems a bit excessive...the life bonus is nice but you can recast your Grizzly...so unless you plan to use Dire Wolves (I think their damage is too low) don't max them...perhaps you can spend your points better in fire synergies. Volcano and Fissure seem like solid choices...I really like Volcano.

As for stat points...I'm not really sure...you shouldn't need much str since you're not wearing a shield and please for the love of God don't put any points in energy...I know it's tedious as hell in the beginning but with proper gear and a blue pot now and then...

Dexterity or vitality...That's a though one..maybe save some points as you go along and then when you're a decent level find out if you need more survivability or more damage/attack rating...I know it's crap advice but that's all I got.

Good luck.

5. Karnage

Karnage IncGamers Member

Thx again.

Well I thought I would use Wolves for crowd control, and the griz for everything else. I believe i read it somewhere, where its common to max dire wolves and grizzly. Or maybe spirit wolves(Im pretty sure its dire though.)

So maybe..
    How
    Griz
    Wolves
    Volc
    Rest into fissure???

6. Karnage

Karnage IncGamers Member

Thx again.

Well I thought I would use Wolves for crowd control, and the griz for everything else. I believe i read it somewhere, where its common to max dire wolves and grizzly. Or maybe spirit wolves(Im pretty sure its dire though.)

So maybe..
    How
    Griz
    Wolves
    Volc
    Rest into fissure???

7. Chimaira

Wolves are good for crowd control...That's a good point. But I feel that wolves will probably have sufficient life at lvl 10 or so...maybe. That'll free up some points. But again try it out before you commit all your points.

Volcano and Fissure are the way to go..

8. Karnage

Karnage IncGamers Member

re

K, i'll test the 10 into dire wolves and waht not.

My last questions as of now are:
    In which order would u max the skills..Should i max the ele skills first, or my minions.

And secondly, Im sure i'll be using a bow, im jus contemplating between witchwield and widowmaker...anyones opinions are greatly appreciated..

~Karn

9. Chimaira

I would max elemental skills first...since you don't really need minions to protect you in normal/nightmare.

Widowmaker is nice because Guided Arrow always hits...but Witchwild has the über nice resists and chance to cast Amplify Damage...Aslo the insane critical strike and magic arrows for physical immunes...not really a contest:) You should probably upgrade it for even more damage. I also think you should Shael it but I'm not sure since I don't know the Druid bow breakpoints:(

10. Karnage

Karnage IncGamers Member

check pm chimaira..