Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

help pls

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by royalhu, Aug 31, 2006.

1. royalhu

royalhu IncGamers Member

help pls

I'm beginner...I'm having so big problems in single player... I can't pass the game... I die so often.. too often, I have to tp every min, I have to use mass potions not to die...especially in diablo's dungeon...I simply can't pass the game...
    Can anyone tell me which barbarian is the best and the easiest for passing the game? which skills to use to pass game easily?

2. Barloc

Barloc IncGamers Member

Well it would be cool if you gave a list of your stats and gear your using. But for starters, you need enough strength to equip items, dexterity to block at 75% ( if you use a shield ) add nothing to energy, and put the rest on vitality.
    Pick a Mastery and max it along with Battle Orders, Shout and an attack skill of your preference.

I suggest Whirlwind for faster killing at max with 1 pt to each concentrate and Berzerk for your back-up attacks. Berzerk is handy for Physical Immunes as it is 100% magic damage and will be strong with Shout as it adds alot of damage to Berzerk. Berzerk is also handy against Big D's minions (oblivions knights) who cast the iron maiden curse (looks like little shooting red stars above your head, it returns the damage you deal and you basically kill yourself attacking, usually instant death with ww), Berzerk damage wont return to you as it is magic, not physical. Use Howl to scare/thin out the crowd then go zerk'n.

Watch out for resists, if you have good vitality and max resists, you'll fair much better throughout the game, even if lady luck won't drop you a nice weapon. Also don't forget to check out the guides above- good luck.:thumbsup: