Help Please!

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Help Please!

Kinda new to SP. But anyway, does anyone have any idea what runes do countess(normal) drop till? Also, is it possible to find a 3socket polearm in normal act3? even act2?

Thanks for reading anyway :thumbsup:

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
SeDnA said:
Kinda new to SP. But anyway, does anyone have any idea what runes do countess(normal) drop till? Also, is it possible to find a 3socket polearm in normal act3? even act2?

Thanks for reading anyway :thumbsup:
Not sure about countess runes in normal, but I'm positive you can find quite a few 3 socket polearms in Act 2. I found an Ethereal 3 Socket Voulge in normal once with an untwinked character. Made a wonderful Malice weapon.

pharaoh

Diabloii.Net Member
You should be able to buy a 3-socket weapon (polearm or otherwise) with a bit of patience shopping around. I think your best bet will be in Act1, as the later vendors seem to sell primarily magic stuff, so runewords won't work there (even if the number of sockets is correct).

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
The recipe for savage polearm works better for me in Act 2, you can get savage halberd or savage polearm, your merc has to be lvl 19 to use it. It dosn't give you the open wounds, but much higher damage. Also 3-socketed Polearm or Halberd are tough to find...

EDIT: But 3-socketed Spetum can be bought quite easily at Fara.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a cube recipe (you did play battle.net only did you?):
Diamond (any quality) + 1 Staff (any type and quality) + 1 Kris (any quality) + 1 Belt (any type and quality) = Savage Polearm Class Weapon
ivl = 50. The polearm will always have the Savage prefix (66-80% Enhanced Damage) and has a chance at getting a suffix as well. The polearm will be one of the following, selected randomly: Bardiche, Battle Scythe, Bill, Halberd, Lochaber Axe, Partizan, Poleaxe, Scythe, Voulge, War Scythe (put another way, any normal polearm or any exceptional polearm other than Bec-de-Corbin and Grim Scythe).

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, never used that cube recipe before. Thanks anyway.

Edit: Another question. Can merc's natural regen make up for the -5 in malice?
Edit2: After I export the item, do I delete the one on my char?

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright I tried using the "Stash" thing. After loading it then closing atma, a new file will be created.

Eg.
Load: LowLevelItems.d2x
Closes Atma
Goes to ATMA_CONFIG
Sees LowLevelItems.d2x AND LowLevelItems.org

Huh??

Also do you guys have many stashes? Atma auto organises the stuff for you right? I am currently using a few stashes...

Slothman

Diabloii.Net Member
The .org is the stash backup - if something goes wrong with your stash you can change the .org to .d2x then the .org file will be a normal stash file from the last change you made to it (you can set how many backups you make in options)