Help on Tornado

Armageddons

Diabloii.Net Member
Help on Tornado

How do i control the Tornado's path? It seems to be randomly hitting the enemy everytime i cast one.

Are there any tip on how to make tornadoes hit each time aside from practicing? Or you can post a link to one please.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Armageddons said:
How do i control the Tornado's path? It seems to be randomly hitting the enemy everytime i cast one.

Are there any tip on how to make tornadoes hit each time aside from practicing? Or you can post a link to one please.
All I can say is practice. No real way of getting exactly were you want it.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
best thing you can do is tele (if you can) on top of the them. though your hurricane slows them down, get an act2 merc and equip it with toll reapers so that it has a chance to decrify. it doesnt affect your accuracy but hella alot better than "chancing" em' down.

depending on the situation...twister never kurtz to try.

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
another technique (also works with firestorm) is to click BEYOND your target rather than on it. It helps direct the nados

--welt

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
One technique to use against monsters your merc can tank is to click and hold a spot behind the monster. If it hits don't move the mouse even a pixel otherwise it will randomly generate a new path for your tornado. If it doesn't hit, move mouse a pixel until tornados hit.

Armageddons

Diabloii.Net Member
The last two replies ready help! Thanks you guy, and my druid now can cast tornadoes more accurate (the click-beyond-the-target trick really works).

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
IIDX said:
best thing you can do is tele (if you can) on top of the them. though your hurricane slows them down, get an act2 merc and equip it with toll reapers so that it has a chance to decrify. it doesnt affect your accuracy but hella alot better than "chancing" em' down.

depending on the situation...twister never kurtz to try.
thats the thing you should never do, tele on top of them...
why don't you get a decrep from a wand? save the energy. get a holy freeze merc ontop of that. then every ones fat and happy.

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
for tornado to be effective, the druid need to be either at point blank range or otherwise, it is the same as spamming, if you tele right on top of the opponet and click on them with tornado, no chance you'll miss that unless they are ww sin (i hate claw block)