Help On a weird proposal

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
Help On a weird proposal

So Today I entered a game called offer bugged item. With a lot fo weird people. One paladin was fighting and he owned, enigma, hoto, cta etc. Suddenly he walks up to me and says i Need ur arachnids.

So im like okay. He offers his hoto 37 and goes like hmmmmm, well hmmmmm okay. accepting it, i didnt trust it a lot. So I cancel the screen, and he wanted to trade again, i put my arachnids, and he puts a flail and acepts quickly. But it wasnt the hoto just a flail. So it was a scam. But after i lolled him he wanted to trade, and if i accepted it i had a hoto 37 for my arachnids. But its just i dont really trust him. His name is Ghost-sengir. Is there anyway he can dupe its hoto so it will go poof on me? he tole me he could dupe so.. I dont know, im hella confused.

Hope some of you have some knowledge about this, ignore him or could i just go along and trade.(Weird coz hoto 37 is worth a lot more)

Thnx a lot!

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Never trust anyone that says such things. They just want to scam you.
The world is evil :evil:

Chromeus

Diabloii.Net Member
i wouldnt trade with him simply because he tried to scam u,anyway...whats the ed on ur spider?high ed spiders r worth more then a 37 hoto

dont care abt ppl who call u noob for naming ur items.juz do what u like its ur item,w/e makes u happy

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
The def on arachs dont vary much though, cant be that valuable, but then, thats an issue for the trade value forum. Anyway, you should never trust people on bnet that you do not know ;)

MrNuby

Diabloii.Net Member
Aynone who says in-game that they can dupe are lying. The dupers don't want their identities revealed, they make serious money from duping. It's the 14-yo kids who says they can dupe because theythink ppl will respect them if they say they can dupe.

theredpredator

Diabloii.Net Member
Some guy tried to convince me also today that he could dupe. I asked for proof and he started duping gold..... 10000...10000.... etc etc. then i jumped in and took his money. Stupid sucker.

What u reckon a perfect arach is worth?

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
theredpredator said:
Some guy tried to convince me also today that he could dupe. I asked for proof and he started duping gold..... 10000...10000.... etc etc. then i jumped in and took his money. Stupid sucker.

Use the tradevalue forums as already suggested.
A middle HOTO is harder to trade than a low one & a perfect one for some reason.
I don't think a perfect arach is worth *that* much unless the guy wants it just to sell it on ebay for dumb people :)
Perfect items are always more sought after than near perfects.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
theredpredator said:

Always fun to just go to a vendor and buy a random item with some stat.
Example: Sash with +1 life

Whenever you ask for proove, dupe this, they ALWAYS say: I can only dupe GOOD items :lol: Always cracks me up :thumbsup:

EDIT: or they 'dupe' it and put a similar item but with different stats (the example of the 1 life sash becomes a 4 life sash)
And when you ask why that happened, the dupe improves it :uhhuh:

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
The guy told you he was a cheater so best to not do trades with him, even if the trade seems ok.

About dupers...

I like going into dupe games and finding the person who says he can dupe. I show him a pair of unided Chance gloves and say...."want to see me dupe these?" They always say yes so I "dupe" them. I run around a bit, open the trade window again and show him two pair. Then I say, "again?" They are really interested by now so I do it again, showing him 3 pair. I just keep "duping" as long as they want. (I have many pair of unided chance gloves) Really messes with their minds! Never mind that all the unided gloves have different durabilities. If they ask, I tell them the dupe program creates gloves with different stats just like in the game. When thye finally give me their good gear to dupe I tell them they have been scammed and ask how they feel. How do they think the people they scammed feel? I always give back the gear, even if they become abusive, as I will not Ever cheat someone. I think, just maybe, I got through to one or two of them, maybe.