Help On A cheep MF sorc plz

NewGame

Diabloii.Net Member
Help On A cheep MF sorc plz

Recently i lost all my characters to stupidity by deleting them when it said they where expired not knowing you can recover them real easy and im now on my way to building my self a new account full of characters but i need help with My Sorc I'm making her a blizzard Sorc so i don't have to get to close to Andy and Mephisto in hell or Pindle For that matter And i was hoping i could get some advice on cheep Mf gear for a low budget but still good enough to find items to work my way back up to a comfortable wealth so to speak.
:embarassed:
Any suggestions on skills tree and Stat points gear and tricks for fast and easy Mfing (Legitly) \

Keep in mind i am Broke lol Any help would be great on this matter

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Help On A cheep MF sorc plz

being a blizzy, you could try:

helm: anything with +skills and maybe some +life
armor: any viper. a 4ptopaz dusk shroud can be kept for the actual boss-killing bit
ammy: look for skills, res and life
belt: look for fhr, life, stats, res
rings: look for res or MF
wep: if ladder, a spirit sword is cheap to make, NM countess will cough up the runes pretty quickly. if NL, an Occy, Wizknife or similar can be had cheaply. a Blade of Ali Baba is a nice MF weapon.
shield: a Rhyme (Shael + Eth) is nice, so is a Mosers or even a Whistans if you want block.
boots: who cares, try for res & MF.

or you could go with a full-tals meteorb sork. 'tals can be had quite cheaply and the set will allow you to solo hell with ease.

theres a few guides in the stickies at the top of this forum.

NewGame

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you Mephiztophelez That will help with the gear finding.

Krovvy

Diabloii.Net Member

Also, don't forget to check the runewords, especially Insight for your mercenary.