Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help needed

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by rhettmatic, Feb 7, 2004.

1. rhettmatic

rhettmatic IncGamers Member

Help needed

Ok I've got a fire sorc goin, my skills look like this so far:
    clvl 64
    max fireball
    max fire mastery
    10 in firebolt
    14 in meteor

i just got to hell and I cant handle the fire immunes. I've got 2 skill pts saved, and was wondering if i should just start putting points in forb and then finish maxing my other fire skills (meteor first)? Or should I just stick with fire and somehow figure out a way to let my merc (lvl 60 defiance merc) handle them (which I dont know how since I'm poor)?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. joeku

joeku IncGamers Member

At this point, it's kind of too late to start a 2nd tree.
    better just start with a new char or else you're going to need to party up.
    just my opinion.

3. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

I would suggest looking at this thread : http://www.rpgforums.net//showthread.php?t=130054

You've basically got everything down except you've put points into Firebolt. This is suggested AFTER you finish maxing everything else, but it still apart of the build.

And yes, you're going to need Frozen Orb.. I suggest maxing it ASAP, then finish your Meteor build. You'll have to get it to a higher level to be compensate for the points you put in Firebolt, but eventually you'll be the same as a Meteorb sorc.

4. rhettmatic

rhettmatic IncGamers Member

Thanks for the help. I'm a little confused though. What are you supposed to put point in until you get to fireball? I figured since I would max it anyways I'd just put points in it til I got to fireball, then max it and then do the others, with firebolt being last. But now I'll work on maxing forb then finishing meteor then bolt, I'm dishing out decent enough fire damage so I should be ok.

5. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

Pre-reqs and saving your skill points so that when you reach level 30 each level up you will be able to put points in both FO and Cold Mastery; i.e cookie cutter.