Help my Sorc

Help my Sorc

My problem AKA Resistances.

This is my first sorc in single player to reach hell, so her gear is not optimal other then my Fathom, :grin: . Anyways she's magic finds but i still need resists, mine are all in the negative teens except for lightning being around 10. I'll list my gear and just listen to you suggestions. I guarentee most of them will be using a maras, but i don't have that yet, but heres her gear

Helm : Shako
Armor : Vipermagi
Gloves : Chance guards
Boots : rare with mf and some light and poison resists
Belt : Goldwrap
Amulet : +3 to cold skills
Ring(s) : 2 Nagels
Shield : Lidless
Weapon : Death's Fathom

Let the suggestions roll in!

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
i surgest switching the lidless for a accents pledge runeword sheild, ryme is also an option. also you could do some nm lk runs for res charms.try swiching the nagels for a nice res and magic find rare, also if you have 1 socket your vipermage with a 15 res all jewl. (its such a useful armour its well worth it

Dudzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Another good shield would be the ward, its fairly common and has good resistances.

Heres its stats.

The Ward
Gothic Shield
Defense: 112
Chance to Block: 46%
Smite Damage: 2 to 6
Durability: 38 of 40
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 26
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x2f20b928
+10 to Strength
+100% Enhanced Defense
+10% Increased Chance of Blocking
+40 Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
All Resistances +47

zenithsmith

Diabloii.Net Member
i surgest switching the lidless for a accents pledge runeword sheild, ryme is also an option. also you could do some nm lk runs for res charms.try swiching the nagels for a nice res and magic find rare, also if you have 1 socket your vipermage with a 15 res all jewl. (its such a useful armour its well worth it
or go with an um rune - same + to resists