Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help my first Bonemancer

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Hammerman, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Hammerman

Hammerman IncGamers Member

Help my first Bonemancer

I am making my first bonemancer, I am hoping for it to be able to solo hell and do well in pvp evenly.

My gear will be:

Shako
    Maras(hopefully)
    Enigma
    Magefists(Good mana and Faster cast rate)
    Soj(hopefully)
    Soj(hopefully)
    Perf Boneshade
    Homonculus
    Arachnid
    Silkweaves
    Annihilus

My skills will be:
    20 Bone Spirit
    20 Bone Prison
    20 Bone Spear
    20 Bone Wall
    20 Teeth

WIth my gear on and with these 5 maxed my Spirit damage will be 4123-4414 (i planned this out at d24u.com)

ok in total when u reach lvl 99 u will have recieved 111 skill points with izzy den and radament quests added. I have 10 more skill points to use since one was used in corspe explosion to get to Bone Spear...with these last few points what should i do? I was thinking about pumping Bone Armor to syn with Wall and Prison, but Magic immunes could become a probelem, so what about 1 to lower res, using skill points to get to it and the last couple of skill points use on it as well. What do you people think?

Damien Rhodes

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

The total amount of available points is 110. And you have planned no curses.

3. Hammerman

Hammerman IncGamers Member

I know that. Thats why I asked if its good to put some in lower res. And please explain more when u post.

Damien RHodes

4. JCX

JCX IncGamers Member

I would recommend one in all curses but attract and confuse. LR is nice when playing with sorcies or if you want to enhance the fire damage of CE. Dim vision is important for black souls / gloams. Decrip also comes in handy with bosses and in other situations.

A good +3 bone spear white wand may be preferrable to the boneshade and is available MUCH sooner level wise. I have a boneshade but don't use it.

I pumped bone skills in this order - spear, spirit, wall, prison (still pumping). I also have about 5 in teeth as it was useful when soloing early on.

5. Mad Mantis

It is not good to put points in LR, because it does nothing for your Spirit/Spear. You will want Decrep because of the slowing effect.

I posted very little info on purpose so I could see if you read the stickies or not. Apparently you didn't. There are some PvP Bonemancer guides there. Theses can be used in PvM without changing a thing.

6. pliu

pliu Banned

Why a lot people said in post that there are 111 skill points available there but actually only 110?

7. Mad Mantis

There are 12 points available from quests. Then 99 from levelling up, but you start at level 1 so you need to subtract one from 99 giving you 98. Thus 98 + 12 = 110.