Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help my build....

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Altopia, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Altopia

Altopia IncGamers Member

Help my build....

Ok, so I wanted a good MF barb, I'll be of course soloing most of the time so I figured I'd go (Oh ya, Ill be using IK set btw...):

Max WW
    Max Battle Orders (Or whichever increases life+mana+staminia, i get them confused)
    Max Mace Mastery
    Max Natural Resistance
    1 Find potion
    1 Find item
    rest pretty much prequisits.

My dillema is, Ive been growing more and more attracted to the hype WC gets, and I love the large AOE it gets for crowd control, so is ther something I should replace for WC or is it not worth it? If I DID want a WC build what should I use?

Also, anyone know why the strat section of the site is down?

2. sir goatscelot

sir goatscelot IncGamers Member

Server move is why section is down most likely..and you maxed Nat res?..Shout and some Wc if you like would have been another route to go. Wc does need mana and some cast rate, but using ik really does not allow for that.

I suggest having a weapon switch with 2 spirit swords for casting Wc if thats an option for you...no need for specific build for Wc as 1 point is enough if have enough +skills to get a decent stun length..more points is fine if you feel it necessary. Good luck! Btw you would weapon switch back to ik after bad guys are stunned.

3. lendial

lendial IncGamers Member

for crowd control leap+howl is effective for dispursing large mobs you cant fight as a whole. ive never used wc as it is rather weak