help my barb

orbit

Diabloii.Net Member
help my barb

hi i have a lvl ** barb the problem im having is that theses oblivion knights are kiking my butt allovere the place they do this crazy spell on me and im dead like in 5sec.everytime.ill tell u what im waering and were my stats are i hope some one can help me

arreats face
enigma
ss
gore riders
ik belt
ik gloves
imp brow ammy
botd cb
bloodwhorl ring
raven frost ring

ive got 2500 life and my defence is at 11000

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
It's called Iron Maiden. It's a Necromancer curse that OK use as well. It returns about 300% of the phsyical damage you do while it's on directly to your health and is a one hit kill for most melee characters. If you see it over your head, start using Beserk, as it deals Magic damage and won't hurt you.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
It's called "Iron Maiden," it's a curse that makes ~300-500% of the damage you deal return to you. Use berserk to kill them, it's not affected by IM.

-Hal

edit: LOL, meme posted while I was posting, hahaha. Look at how similar the responses were...maybe you ARE my son!

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
Halciet said:
It's called "Iron Maiden," it's a curse that makes ~300-500% of the damage you deal return to you. Use berserk to kill them, it's not affected by IM.

-Hal

edit: LOL, meme posted while I was posting, hahaha. Look at how similar the responses were...maybe you ARE my son!
Well from what I know about you that might not be so bad...but for the moment I'll stick with my family I have right now...not in the mood for a reality shattering event at the moment

World Breaker

Diabloii.Net Member
if your barb has high damage then u should just not use ww at all when ur near oblivion knights cos they cast it half way through your ww and you kill urself instatly. Just play causously(havent a clue how to spell that lol but its 2am so i have a good excuse) and use berserk and concentrate when fighting them that way you can quickly stop if they hit you with iron maiden