Help me WW barb is PVP

Ctanman

Banned
Help me WW barb is PVP

Hi, how can i make a PVP ww barb who has huge life, defence, basically a tank, and can dish out tons of damage, and has high resist if equip. was not an option, meaning what skills should i max out and what items should i get if equip was not an option. Thanks for your help

P.S. ive looked through all the guides but for somereason i dont follow some of them. Thx!

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
The pvp whirlwind guide is pretty straightforward. Any information anyone would supply in this thread could be found there, so you might want to try looking over it again and letting us know if there are any specific questions pertaining to the build. The skill, stat, and gear recommendations there are correct.

-Hal

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know why he was banned again, or if he was, in fact, "allowed" to come back. What I'm guessing is he made a new account, and one of the mods banned him for that.

-Hal

morotsjos

Banned
Halciet said:
I don't know why he was banned again, or if he was, in fact, "allowed" to come back. What I'm guessing is he made a new account, and one of the mods banned him for that.

-Hal
I didn't think you could use the same accountname, hence I thought he was allowed to come back...

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
old one was dumbpig, but why did they did turn a blind eye for like a month, guessing cause of godly guide