Help me with an Avatar!

Epsilon Delta

Diabloii.Net Member
Help me with an Avatar!

If anybody could take a picture of me I send them and shrink it down to Avatar size while still maintaining the masculinity within the picture (very little of it) please respond to this!! :) (This is AgentOrange by the way, I just decided I didn't want a name with lots of numbers on the end, so booya ;P)

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Epsilon Delta said:
If anybody could take a picture of me I send them and shrink it down to Avatar size while still maintaining the masculinity within the picture (very little of it) please respond to this!! :) (This is AgentOrange by the way, I just decided I didn't want a name with lots of numbers on the end, so booya ;P)
Just use paint, dude. Microsoft Paint. CTRL+W and work from there!

Epsilon Delta

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
You went from a cool name, to a loser name....hehe.

Email it to me (if its not to large), and I will make it work.

[email protected]

I thought Epsilon Delta was cooler :( I just didn't like the numbers for "AgentOrange982" Maybe I should just try to make it Agent Orange, if it's not taken already? Hmmmmmm what do we thinks?

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
Epsilon Delta said:
I thought Epsilon Delta was cooler :( I just didn't like the numbers for "AgentOrange982" Maybe I should just try to make it Agent Orange, if it's not taken already? Hmmmmmm what do we thinks?

Happy now? :rant: :rant: You made me have to create a new email adress!! It's okay, this one is kinda better.

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member
You know you could have just sent a pm to gaile/elly and they would have taken the numbers off of your name for you. :thumbsup: :lol:

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
You went from a cool name, to a loser name....hehe.
His name is now/was then? Ed. Ed is not so bad.

This is post 888 for me. Three infinity signs in a row - I SHALL LIVE FOREVER! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
Yavanna said:
This is post 888 for me. Three infinity signs in a row - I SHALL LIVE FOREVER! MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Even on their sides, they look nowhere near like an infinity sign. Therefore, all the 8's have to show is absolutely nothing! *throws mangoes at Yavanna*

Time to die!

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Smelly said:
Even on their sides, they look nowhere near like an infinity sign. Therefore, all the 8's have to show is absolutely nothing! *throws mangoes at Yavanna*

Time to die!

can i join the mango throwing fight since i never really cared for mangoes anyway (NOT the forum member the fruit)

throws a mango!