Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

help me plz

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by BallaGStatus, Oct 25, 2006.

1. BallaGStatus

BallaGStatus IncGamers Member

help me plz

any current build guides that can help me vs (solo) hell diablo and (solo) hell baal. i need the "best" setup and "Dream" setup equip

2. MedctnStn

MedctnStn IncGamers Member

first off, welcome to the forums here. you'll find out that everyone here is quite helpful with whatever you need.

first off, check the stickies at the top of the main forum page here (look for the moldy tome). this has great builds for both PvM and PvP. if i were you, i would look at the skellimancer (aka fishymancer) guide by nightfish, as you can pretty much solo anywhere without too much trouble.

as for equipment, the only thing you really need IMO, is something with teleport on it to help you move your massive army quickly (either Enigma runeword armor, or anything with teleport charges). other than that, NF pretty much says you can play the game naked, but i probably wouldn't do that. hope that helps

3. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Welcome to the wild, wild world of the Undead!!!

I'd recommend the fishy build. Check out the Fishymancer's guide! It's quite excellent and one of the few builds that is equipment non-intensive. I've been able to go hell and back without elite equipment. The fishy is also a decent MF character. A very quick summary of fishy build is max raise skeletons, max skeleton mastery, max corpse explosion (one point into Clay Golem, Summon Resists, Curses-> amp damage, dim vision, decrepify, life tap & all the prereqs & any curses you happen to personally like). Some like using skeleton mages (I do!) and some don't. It's a personal thing.

Good luck and Good hunting!
    Kirah

4. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Follow Kirah's advice and go with the fishy, best build available in my opinion. Again, like Kirah, id strongly suggest going with mages, there just too good to pass up by adding
    1. Strong Elemental dmg in the form of fire and lightning
    2. Chilling monsters (and bosses!) with cold mages
    3. Stopping the insane monster regeneration of enemies in hell wih poison.
    4. EXTRA MEATSHIELDS, most important thing to me. =)