Help me please =)

Tobbo

Diabloii.Net Member
Help me please =)

Hi. This thread is made NOT for your understanding. But if you want to understand it, be my guest :cool:

All you have to do is write:

#A number (10 or 11 or 12)
#A number (between 31 and 40)
#A number (between 43 and 52)
#A number (between 161 and 170)
#A number (doesnt matter which, as long as its more than 1000)

If the first poster could add another number (doesnt matter which) Then I´d be very thankful.

I will report any progress thanks to your responds.

// Tobbo
 

Tobbo

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok maybe I have to explain a bit to not get the thread deleted.

I want to make a char that isnt a cookie cut build, but I can´t find a combination of skillz/equipment/other stuff that is viable that isn´t already built.

Thats the intention of this thread. You guys/girls choose how my char is going to be built.
Which skills to use at which levels, what items to wear, what character class. And so on.

Its just so I have something else to do besides lvling up cookie builds and mfing.

Hope it´s ok!

// Tobbo
 

5Ws

Banned
Wow, screwy Com. Forum these days.
Tell you what, instead of all those confuzzle-ness, why don't you just start a naked melee sorc, and we'll go from there.
 

Tobbo

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Wow, screwy Com. Forum these days.
Tell you what, instead of all those confuzzle-ness, why don't you just start a naked melee sorc, and we'll go from there.
Already have a melee sorc ... but thnz anyway.

No I want to make a complete randomness, wakky char and see if I can make it throughout the game.
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Tobbo said:
Hi. This thread is made NOT for your understanding. But if you want to understand it, be my guest :cool:

All you have to do is write:

#A number (10 or 11 or 12)
#A number (between 31 and 40)
#A number (between 43 and 52)
#A number (between 161 and 170)
#A number (doesnt matter which, as long as its more than 1000)

If the first poster could add another number (doesnt matter which) Then I´d be very thankful.

I will report any progress thanks to your responds.

// Tobbo
#12
#34
#44
#170
#4361
(Ooh it's a pure hammerdin... Sorry for the numbers :lol: )

BTW, let me know the result. I'd like to know what freak I just created :lol: !
 

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
12
36
48
168
1008

Enjoy :D (incase someone wonders, these are all, according to his choice of limits, primary multiples of 12 ;) )
 

5Ws

Banned
Tobbo said:
#A number (10 or 11 or 12)
#A number (between 31 and 40)
#A number (between 43 and 52)
#A number (between 161 and 170)
#A number (doesnt matter which, as long as its more than 1000)
Alright, let's give this another try, and hopefully it'll help.
11
33
44
165
1001
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:
Scroll a little up, he got that idea from me :D
I know, but he didn't mention the "magic number" that was the key :lol: !
Try to find the logic for those numbers (veeery hard :thumbsup: ) :

#10
#40
#50
#170
#1000
 

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
Tobbo said:
#A number (10 or 11 or 12)
#A number (between 31 and 40)
#A number (between 43 and 52)
#A number (between 161 and 170)
#A number (doesnt matter which, as long as its more than 1000)
hmmm............
#12
#34
#45
#167
#1234

see if that works...........
 

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
I know, but he didn't mention the "magic number" that was the key !
Try to find the logic for those numbers (veeery hard ) :

#10
#40
#50
#170
#1000
Ok then, wanne play a game? :p

Whats the logic in the next numbers? :D

11
31
43
163
1009

Enjoy working it out :thumbsup: and remember, even chaos has a certain logic to it :rolleyes:
 

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Dawnmaster said:
Ok then, wanne play a game? :p

Whats the logic in the next numbers? :D

11
31
43
163
1009

Enjoy working it out :thumbsup: and remember, even chaos has a certain logic to it :rolleyes:
Easy... These are all primary numbers (i'm not sure about the translation ? well : can only be divided by 1 and themselves).
 

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
Easy... These are all primary numbers (i'm not sure about the translation ? well : can only be divided by 1 and themselves).
Ok then smart guy, let's see what you can make out of this one :lol: (don't come with an answer like: they're all dividable by 2 :p )

12
32
52
162
104728
 

Tobbo

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you all!

Now I only need 3 more numbers and my character is done.

#A number between 1 and 37
#A number (1 or 2 or 3)
#A number (between 10 and 15)

After I get these 3 numbers you´ll see my char as it going to be built!

Thank you all!

// Tobbo
 
Top