Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by StarKnight, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarKnight

StarKnight Banned

Help Me Please

My account just got hacked again. I quit playing about 2 years ago because my account got hacked and I jus started again about 2 months ago and as soon as I was getting good again somehow I got hacked again. Please help me. My account is *TheStarKnight. I play US west ladder. If anyone can give me items I would really appreciate it. If you have an account you dont want that would be even better. But please i need anything. I dont want to just quit again.

2. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

There is a help&giveaway thread on top of the first page here.
    But don't expect anyone to give you their account though.

On a sidenote, accounts can only be hacked if you clicked a link once or told anyone your acc/pass. Since you got hacked before I doubt you told anyone your pass, so you must have clicked a link. Again, most links people fall for are dupe/mh sites. So if you clicked on of those, don't expect any sympathy here from anyone.

On a second sidenote, we had a lot of people with low postcounts making 'beg' threads. The more people like you will come, the more you'll enrage the mods. I think it's best if Gorny stickied one of these beggars threads so all newcomers can see what happens to them :D

3. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

even if you got hacked, you shouldnt spam it around. you posted in both of dckillas's giveaway threads, the help and giveaway thread, and here. one place will suffice. also, many times, these threads "asking for items" lead to more problems, ie flaming from forum members who are sick of it. just to warn you.

4. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Out of interest sake, if you got some items from some people here, what's to say your account won't be hacked again, and you'll be back at square one? I would probably recommend looking into how or why your account got hacked, before you even consider asking to get some more gear. Otherwise, it's just one step forwards, two steps back.

5. 5Ws

5Ws Banned

Sock it, we've seen enough of this twist on begging, pathetic.
    For the spam, Mod will be notified.
    Isn't it time that we have a rule about "Thou shall not beg"?

6. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

7. StarKnight

StarKnight Banned

well... i scanned my computer and found a key-logger :l i have no clue how it got there. i dont download hap hacks or whatever cuz i dotn want my key banned. the only thing i can think of is that i got it form downloading music or else somebody hacked on my computer and put it there (if that can happen?) i got rid of it. I appologize for begging. I was jus hopin i could maybe get a little good karma for all the items i gave away in my time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.