Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help me please important query what to do next?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by reavercop, Apr 2, 2004.

1. reavercop

reavercop IncGamers Member

Help me please important query what to do next?

HI all

I made javazon recently and maxed LF,CS and slvl 17 valkyrie so far I am in nightmare lvl 70 and own all mob with my titans revenge but from now on where to put points please keep in mind* lightining immunes in hell difficulty, I also got windforce bow for varied build if I need to...

How to kill lightining mob in hell, I got mercenary might from act 2 lvling him up in nm baal runs, should I get strafe and use windforce or go poison tree to kill lighting mob or go frozen arrow???

help me decide with your personal experience how do you kill those lighting immune monsters in hell with javazon easily..

Sincerely
    :(

2. newbiengod

newbiengod IncGamers Member

heres what i do let other people kill them. be a pure light zon and u put way to much in to valk imo. but if u lvl 70 you should be in hell owning buy now. just let your merce and valk take care of them. (if they have good equipment they should live). right now from what i see your buil won't do anything in hell mod diff. sorry if not enough help and good luck with her. :thumbsup:

3. In_Remission

In_Remission IncGamers Member

Give the merc equipement with life leach and resistances, both it and at least a level 17 valkyrie will take down everything you do not. Your only trouble will be with the aura totting mobs. I am specifically referring to the green aura that reduces elemental resists and the usual amplify damage curse.

Life leech on the merc is 22% with max resists. The addition of giving the merc such high life leech was literally night and day. This was with similar damage weapons. I would have to kite the group of baddies, spread them out to get to the Magical one. Now the valk dies way before the merc gets into trouble (Valk is level 19 with level 5 decoy to help with life a bit).

Good luck.

4. reavercop

So what skills you got maxed may I ask?

5. reavercop

Well I just entered hell and did first 2 quest at lvl 75(LOL) it was fast but when I was travelling to kill raven I encounterd zombies with lightining immune it was sorta slow to jab them I got lvl 30 LF though with lvl 27 CS so anything which is not LI die quick but those lighting immune pain int he arse really..

I got 20 skill points saved so where do I utilize them to kill these baddies(Lightining Immune) quick with??

item wise I got windforce,thundergod,titans,SS(umed),29 mara and am proud to own all this legit, gambled 2 mara ammy 2 weeks ago...

my resist are max cold,67 lighting,55 fire, poison -10 in hell..

Will it be viable to go for Frozen arrow with windforce? or strafe and how about poison tree is this fast enough to kill lighting immune, last but not least multishot arrow skill?

or forget all just make this ama as only lightining tree and build another one maybe hybrid?

Any suggestion?

what I wanna do is some mf runs,baal runs usually in party.