Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help Me Out and get some stuff

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Wuhan_Clan, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Help Me Out and get some stuff

I'm going to take a leap of faith.

Background Info:
    I haven't played D2 for 2 months because my current arrangement doesn't provide a computer with internet. If I need to go online, I go to an internet-cafe.

The problem:
    I have 3 accounts: 2 off-ladder, 1 ladder. In about 3 weeks, all 3 will go bye-bye.

The leap of faith:
    Can someone please offer to log on to my ladder account just to keep it alive? If you want, you can take/use anything you want on the 2 off-ladder accounts. It's been so long since I played that I don't remember whats on the offladder accounts but I know they include at least 2x WF, tal set, shaeffers etc. Not the best of the best that 1.09 had to offer but still very good.

Again, the off-ladder accounts are yours but I need you to keep my ladder account active.

If you are interested, please leave a message in this thread. The accounts are USWest. In about 1 or 2 days, I will announce a "winner" and PM them with the account names and passwords. People who explain with good reason why I should trust them are more likely to be selected. "People with relatively high post counts"/"people highly active in the forums" are more likely to be selected.

Thanks.

2. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

You are taking a very very big risk there. One word of advise, just because someone has a high post count doesn't mean he/she is trustworthy. You might want to consider that when making your decision.

3. prophetsword

prophetsword IncGamers Member

I don't want anything from your accounts but if you need someone to help, I'll do it. /w *prophetsword6

4. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

i can help aswell if you'd like
    dont need anythings

edit: oh right.. the trust part. well you can trust me cause my girlfriend is on these forums and she'd get really pissed off with me if she saw me scamming someone :O
    omg no sexx0r for months!!!

5. srs0

srs0 IncGamers Member

I know I have a low post count and all, but I have been here since way before the forum reset. Most of my friends on-line don't use these forums, but you can ask theBlackKnight and I am sure that he will tell you that I am very trustworthy. I have helped him transfer super elite godly items on multiple occassions. Anyways, I don't want anything you have. If you select me I'll just log onto them once and a while, as you want, and keep each character going.
    (If it matters my accounts are *srs0 and *srs1)

6. fatmantan

fatmantan IncGamers Member

Yeh same here.....

I got lotsa stuff, when i read the title, i was thinking u needed some stuff to start off with and was quite willing to help. :)

But yeh, i dont believe in scamming ppl, especially from a game. LOL maybe in real life perhaps ;)

7. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

I happen to play on USWest and I keep track of my various accounts and refresh them once a month. It wouldn't be much more trouble for me to look after yours I suppose.

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything I can say or do to convince you that I am trustworthy. I am protective of forum members and I would hate for you to lose anything should a poster here rip you off.

If you do happen to entrust me with your various accounts, we definately need to exchange email addresses so we can contact each other when needed. PMs here are fine and good but my PM box tends to fill up frequently so email is more reliable.

8. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Yes I also play USWest and I just got hacked so I do know how it feels if you do get hacked. You might think that I will take your account because I lost mine, but I'm not that kind of person, and I don't have a need for non-Ladder so if you need any help, I'm willing to keep your accounts alive.

9. Joyotoki

Joyotoki IncGamers Member

That is True. :p You'd be one dead lil bastard. ^_^

But.. I know you'd never do anything like that in the first place, kanin.

10. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

lol sorry, I misread your message and I Pmed you instead of posting here. Yeah I'll keep your ladder account alive, I play on west too but I do mainly play non ladder. And I am a trustworthy person because I am very strongly against stealing, in computer games and in real life, since I've been scammed many times before. :(.

11. Knarl

Knarl IncGamers Member

If you don't find a suitable keeper, I'd be willing to help you out.

Feel free to verify my trustworthiness by asking around in the clan-honor forum as I am a mod for their dueling group and a lot of people know me there. Or you can try the USWest trade forums...I just helped someone on there by modding an anni trade. I also moderate 2 other forums (1 partially, 1 fully: I can PM you the links if you wanna check them out yourself since we aren't allowed to post links to other forums here)

I'm not interested in borrowing anything from your NL accts since I'm already content with what I have...so whatever is there will stay there.

Go ahead and PM me if you decide that you want me to help you.

12. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

Well it seems, that many have offered to help you, but if you still need help with those accounts, Im more than happy to help, I dont need any items, just happy to help someone in need

account is ds_phsycotimmay

13. krmetal

krmetal IncGamers Member

I play uswest nonladder. I have played D2 for about a year now. I am not one of the young kids, I am 45. I would be more than happy to help you out. I wouldnt feel right taking any of your stuff. I would rather afterwards that you gave the stuff up for the giveaway contest like thay have on here from time to time. I have a useast account at work and know how hard it is to keep it active. My email is [email protected] Good luck.

14. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

this forum is either full of saints or scammers ^^;

15. cryist

cryist IncGamers Member

I can vouch for Knarl, he is a trustworthy and admoral player. Besides that he has almost every game item any way.

16. katanadaishi

katanadaishi IncGamers Member

It's a very big risk you're taking, dude, and there's always going to be a chance you could never get those accounts back again.

It looks like a lot of people in these forums appear to be very trustworthy but the only problem is that none of them have offered you somethng that you could "hold on to" just in case they're not really who the say they are.

I'm not just going to make an empty promise but give you something that will ensure you that I will not go off and steal your account.

1. I will send you via email my Ebay account name (with 100% 200 Positive Feedbacks)
    2. You will check out my Ebay account profile to check my flawless reputation
    3. You will email me back to make sure that I am indeed that Ebayer I am claiming to be
    4. I will reply to your email so you will know that it is really me.

What this knowledge guarantees you:

1. I am very particular about keeping my 100% Perfect Feedback record. I go the extra mile each time as a seller to make sure that buyers are fully satisfied, and if I am a buyer, I always pay immediately after the auction.

2. If I run off with your items, you know who I am and you can easily get back at me by screwing up my Ebay auctions/feedback. Even if you had 10 Enigma's in your ladder account, there is no way on earth I will ever want my PERFECT record on Ebay to be stained even with just 1 negative feedback.

Good luck in making a choice for that watcher of your accounts.

17. ericbres

ericbres IncGamers Member

I was just thinking the opposite. If he doesn't log in ... he loses the accounts anyway due to timeout.
    So, what does he have to lose? Not much.

Personally, there are more than enough people in here that are respectible and honest enough to help. So I won't bother to offer.
    However, if by chance someone does steal your account and/or all your loot ... I do not play on US West but would be willing to create an account to help you build your accounts back up via rushing/free items/mf-ing with you/etc etc etc.
    Although I suspect that wouldn't be needed.

18. fiddlerman

fiddlerman IncGamers Member

Well, I know that if it were me, i'd let that katanaidieshi (whatever) do it. I would offer, but you've got enough offers.

19. toader

toader Banned

Wuhan-

I would have reccomended doing this in the OT forums. I know its Off-Topic over there, but I would trust those people alot more than people here.

If you want, I can help you out, you probably recognize me from the OT forums. If you want me to help, just PM me the info and Ill keep them active.

20. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

I'd gladly help you (I already keep track of an insane amount of accounts, well, my wife does, hehehehe)....but it seems like you already have plenty of offers...if you wish to, just PM me and I'll help.